Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28952
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Talking with her and setting something up, she is requesting deposit which I know is usually scam, but anyone know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/991351632149
    Please, have some sense and don't see this disgusting person. She is as gross as they can get, man. Literally street walkers in better condition than this thing.

  2. #28951

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.
    I typically screen for Raleigh girls, available now, who are asking $400 an hour or less and 80% of them are obvious deposit scams or OF trolls. The site has really gone to shit.

  3. #28950
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen from her or know if she's legit?

    Also, if anyone has info on how to start doing OF. I'm male and want to get a good successful profitable page up and running.

    Thanks.
    Here is a reddit thread about this topic that could be helpful. Good luck to you.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadv...interested_in/

  4. #28949

    Majestic info?

    Talking with her and setting something up, she is requesting deposit which I know is usually scam, but anyone know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/991351632149

  5. #28948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl
    Those rates for that great looking woman suggest TGTBT. Might be worth contacting her though, just to see what happens. No number is listed but there's a "messsage me" button.

  6. #28947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.
    Give that man a cigar!

  7. #28946

    My theory

    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl

  8. #28945

    ISO Water sports?

    Been out of the hobby for most of the year (life changes and also curious about some of the other changes afoot) but I've been itching to try water sports (giving) and that's not quite a convo I've been comfortable throwing at a girl I'm trying to pick up at the bar.

    Anyone got any providers they'd recommend that cater to that? I know from experience and reports that that 95% of folks who claim to offer it on Skip are scamming or not serious.

    TIA for any leads!

  9. #28944
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Tgtbt?

    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl

  10. #28943
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rafaella Capri in Raleigh recently. She tours here every 2-3 months, for about a week at a time. Expensive, but well worth it. She has over 200 TER reviews, with avg of 9. 1/8. 8 scores. Would recommend if you want to treat yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rafaella-capri
    Dude, $800 hr plus $500 for greek? WTF. I have never touched, fucked or seen any pussy or ass that I would pay that amount for. You must live on the "other side of the tracks" than I do brother!

  11. #28942

    Foot fetish?

    Just looking around and came across this site.

    https://www.feetfinder.com/

  12. #28941

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Burivasek  [View Original Post]
    Seems either she moved out (someone else using the phone#) or pre-pared something for all mongers. Texted her today and got a long copy paste response talking about car breakdown and how the date money could help her to get going.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/795193207236

    Yes, she told me that too, about the car breaking down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-02 231229.jpg‎  

  13. #28940
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Haven't noticed her profile in a while. She used to post from Asheville for a bit. She might have retired. Honestly, not a loss to the industry at all. Way too many rules and way too expensive, not GFE at all inspite posting about being GFE, not submissive at all inspite of posting about being submissive, and multiple reviews stated her place was a mess.
    Well to each their own. I will say that she was very submissive and fun. But yes there were a few rules. She seemed nice. Maybe I just saw her early in her journey?

  14. #28939
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    About two years ago Becca was posting on Tryst. Does anyone know if she retired?
    Haven't noticed her profile in a while. She used to post from Asheville for a bit. She might have retired. Honestly, not a loss to the industry at all. Way too many rules and way too expensive, not GFE at all inspite posting about being GFE, not submissive at all inspite of posting about being submissive, and multiple reviews stated her place was a mess.

  15. #28938
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    I never saw that post. I'm sorry, I will try to be more attentive. Can you show me that reply you said?

    I looked thru the thread and couldn't find your response you said? You sure it was me?
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...161&viewfull=1#post7447161 - This was my post. I posted it in that thread because I wasn't sure if you were serious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape