Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 30798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28923

    Waterbury

    My friend was just telling me about this place. He had a bad experience today.

    Was in the area so he figured he would check it out. The address they give is a regular house, decorated for Christmas, corner lot. They texted him to come back later since they were busy.

    They texted about a half hour later and told him to park on the side and stand behind a red Corolla. Uh, no. He got out of there. Beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Hey its been a minute I've been off the scene for a while. Anybody tried any of the girls from Waterbury Rd? I've seen about 4 different ads. Standard comms. They reply back with rates and addy. Any insight would be helpful.

  2. #28922

    Waterbury Rd

    Hey its been a minute I've been off the scene for a while. Anybody tried any of the girls from Waterbury Rd? I've seen about 4 different ads. Standard comms. They reply back with rates and addy. Any insight would be helpful.

  3. #28921

    Raleigh positive reviews

    Check post 11 in Raleigh positive reviews thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    So a few weeks ago I replied to a thread by someone asking about Danielle. I had been texting with her for over 2 weeks at that time and we never connected. Her comms are horrendous and it is 100% normal for there to be a 30-60 minute delay between each text. Many times, she doesn't respond until the next day! Even so, I was drawn by her pics and really wanted to meet her. So, for the last 2 weeks I continued enduring horrible comms and missing connections with her due to laggy responses and me running out of time. Until this past week. I text her, 45 minute delay and she responded and we actually set a time. I went to her room which was in Garner and she actually responded quickly with the room number once I arrived. So here is the official report LOL: The good. Room was in typical condition of a providers room. It wasn't clean, but wasn't disgusting. The room served it's purpose. Danielle was fresh showered. She was very clean from head to toe. She is very attractive in person, very. Gorgeous head of hair, smooth skin, no bruises or marks and nice, ample tits and ass. Her BBBJ was above average. She did not hesitate to move into any position I requested during the visit and she grinds real good when on top. Now for the "rest of the story" - While she was never once rude, she never once sighed and never once gave me the eye roll, she just seemed to have a monotonous attitude. She went through all the motions and did everything I asked but, it was like she was totally emotionless. It kind of gave me the "I know I'm gorgeous, how did I end up doing this" vibe. Maybe I am wrong but the spirit did not match the service because the service was decent but, with zero emotion. Now that we have met, I will go back again to see what the vibe is like. Hopefully, that is just her personality and she will open up a little more on the next visit. If not, I will have to move on as it was really weird. The other major complaint, she used way too much lube. I hate this as it feels like you are fucking a glass of water for the first 10 minutes! So, it was impossible to really rate how good the pussy was. I will say it was good enough to get my nut in the end but that was after wiping lube off my cock 3 or 4 times. So that's all I've got on Danielle. She is legit, low end room, gorgeous woman, weird vibe on first visit. I will report back in a few days as I am going to hit it again for curiosity sake. Pics from STG are below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...l/151483273028

    Now a request for some assistance. Has any SM's seen this provider? She is charging by the minute!! LOL Ingenuity there. Anyways, her pics just make her look "fun" to me. But Googling her number turns up nada, which is a major red flag for me BUT a reverse image search did not turn up either. Soooo maybe legit? Any info is greatly appreciated! Her STG link and pics are below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/486139154543

  4. #28920

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Did she ever go by "Trixie McGee"?

    If so, I would have to agree. Great person and great meeting.
    Attempted to reach out. No response both yesterday / today.

  5. #28919
    Please, oh please let us know if this was real (and hopefully legal)!

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Talking to her now through text.

    Trying to set something up.

    Response is sketch. But will keep you updated.

  6. #28918
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    When are we all going to learn to POST PICS when discussing an unknown or especially a new provider? The links go dead constantly as ads are removed. So please for the love of god post pics from the ad in question when making posts here! Plus, we simply enjoy viewing the eye candy every now and then! LOL.
    In order for me to post the pictures I have to download them. That will never happen on my normal phone and I only turn on my burner when I'm chatting with a provider. I agree it is helpful to post pics, it's just not practical all the time for some of us.

  7. #28917
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not wrong, this is Kali. Well reviewed here. Might be able to verify if any previous reports have photos.
    That is her. You're awesome. Thanks!

  8. #28916
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]

    Now a request for some assistance. Has any SM's seen this provider? She is charging by the minute!! LOL Ingenuity there. Anyways, her pics just make her look "fun" to me. But Googling her number turns up nada, which is a major red flag for me BUT a reverse image search did not turn up either. Soooo maybe legit? Any info is greatly appreciated! Her STG link and pics are below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/486139154543
    If I'm not wrong, this is Kali. Well reviewed here. Might be able to verify if any previous reports have photos.

  9. #28915
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Talking to her now through text.

    Trying to set something up.

    Response is sketch. But will keep you updated.
    Damn! Pretty face. And those tits look like a LOT of fun. Thanks!

  10. #28914

    Update on Danielle and an info request

    So a few weeks ago I replied to a thread by someone asking about Danielle. I had been texting with her for over 2 weeks at that time and we never connected. Her comms are horrendous and it is 100% normal for there to be a 30-60 minute delay between each text. Many times, she doesn't respond until the next day! Even so, I was drawn by her pics and really wanted to meet her. So, for the last 2 weeks I continued enduring horrible comms and missing connections with her due to laggy responses and me running out of time. Until this past week. I text her, 45 minute delay and she responded and we actually set a time. I went to her room which was in Garner and she actually responded quickly with the room number once I arrived. So here is the official report LOL: The good. Room was in typical condition of a providers room. It wasn't clean, but wasn't disgusting. The room served it's purpose. Danielle was fresh showered. She was very clean from head to toe. She is very attractive in person, very. Gorgeous head of hair, smooth skin, no bruises or marks and nice, ample tits and ass. Her BBBJ was above average. She did not hesitate to move into any position I requested during the visit and she grinds real good when on top. Now for the "rest of the story" - While she was never once rude, she never once sighed and never once gave me the eye roll, she just seemed to have a monotonous attitude. She went through all the motions and did everything I asked but, it was like she was totally emotionless. It kind of gave me the "I know I'm gorgeous, how did I end up doing this" vibe. Maybe I am wrong but the spirit did not match the service because the service was decent but, with zero emotion. Now that we have met, I will go back again to see what the vibe is like. Hopefully, that is just her personality and she will open up a little more on the next visit. If not, I will have to move on as it was really weird. The other major complaint, she used way too much lube. I hate this as it feels like you are fucking a glass of water for the first 10 minutes! So, it was impossible to really rate how good the pussy was. I will say it was good enough to get my nut in the end but that was after wiping lube off my cock 3 or 4 times. So that's all I've got on Danielle. She is legit, low end room, gorgeous woman, weird vibe on first visit. I will report back in a few days as I am going to hit it again for curiosity sake. Pics from STG are below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...l/151483273028

    Now a request for some assistance. Has any SM's seen this provider? She is charging by the minute!! LOL Ingenuity there. Anyways, her pics just make her look "fun" to me. But Googling her number turns up nada, which is a major red flag for me BUT a reverse image search did not turn up either. Soooo maybe legit? Any info is greatly appreciated! Her STG link and pics are below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/486139154543
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-30 155345.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-30 154824.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-30 155417.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-30 154749.jpg‎  

  11. #28913

    Bambi

    Did she ever go by "Trixie McGee"?

    If so, I would have to agree. Great person and great meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend / utr who is awesome and she is staying in Raleigh tonight Crabtree, there is a reason I've hung out with her for the past 3 years so I invite you to find out for yourself. Minimum is $300 worth every penny in my opinion. Pretty much open menu except for Greek.

    Bambi 910-704-1248.

  12. #28912

    Sophie

    Talking to her now through text.

    Trying to set something up.

    Response is sketch. But will keep you updated.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    When are we all going to learn to POST PICS when discussing an unknown or especially a new provider? The links go dead constantly as ads are removed. So please for the love of god post pics from the ad in question when making posts here! Plus, we simply enjoy viewing the eye candy every now and then! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 036B4FF1-70F7-4186-ABD5-393F82F470EEremote49cdba1da65bf81ac2fdcec79d96d3d05aab6bda-1-original.jpg‎   BC628219-B9E2-4C4F-A1FE-4BECC10CB4EEremote5a168dcae663a43bb663ee8894df37d1bd1a1388-1-original.jpg‎   B6F2E9E6-6371-420B-A59E-5AE2AA5A843Bremote85888c25d40c8ad6262e024ed27946216236e3dd-1-original.jpg‎   0B609C74-5F06-4168-AF11-D32C1D708400remote368ea7d61b0b33f69769fb4d96cfa5f85a57c116-1-original.jpg‎  

  13. #28911

    Post pics for gods sake! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing bc I can't tell if she's old enough or not LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197299048#.
    When are we all going to learn to POST PICS when discussing an unknown or especially a new provider? The links go dead constantly as ads are removed. So please for the love of god post pics from the ad in question when making posts here! Plus, we simply enjoy viewing the eye candy every now and then! LOL.

  14. #28910
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #28909

    It's that time of the year again! "Ode to the Christmas Monger"

    It's that time of the year again things are getting tight when you have a habit, handler and need to fill those stockings hung by the faux fireplace!

    Sing it with me.

    All the stockings are empty.

    'Cause my habit ate every cent.

    No gifts under the tree this year.

    My pimp got the whole month's rent.

    So now I'm hustlin' in December.

    Trying to scrape up that cheer.

    Hitting up my monger buddies like.

    "Holiday special, selling my ass over here. ".

    She has dropped her prices so low.

    Even Santa said, "Girl. That's bold. ".

    But desperate times call for discounts.

    When the North Pole's and south Saunders is lookin' cold.

    Now the men are back in the driver's seat.

    Calling shots like it's their show.

    Saying, "Merry Christmas, my favorite Hoe.

    As we all line up in the holiday snow.

    Happy Holidays! One and All.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape