The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 825 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 12364
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11044

    Love for the win

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    In Beetlejuice voice: "Is it just me, or WTF?
    I know that was kind of unnecessary but the experience was really nice go try for yourself!

  2. #11043
    In Beetlejuice voice: "Is it just me, or WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    A friend recommended a girl named Lena, born in the 2000's, at Love Sp. She was very young and beautiful, and her oral skills were amazing, so I couldn't wait to go there first thing in the morning. Walking in, I was stunned; it felt like a dream, as if I were 20 again. She led me into the room. First was a massage, which was very comfortable, but I felt sorry for her being tired, so I couldn't wait to hug her. What happened, happenedwe did what girlfriends do. But her oral skills sent me soaring. I was still savoring the experience when it was time to leave. I reluctantly went home to write down my feelings, looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.

  3. #11042

    Love again for the win

    A friend recommended a girl named Lena, born in the 2000's, at Love Sp. She was very young and beautiful, and her oral skills were amazing, so I couldn't wait to go there first thing in the morning. Walking in, I was stunned; it felt like a dream, as if I were 20 again. She led me into the room. First was a massage, which was very comfortable, but I felt sorry for her being tired, so I couldn't wait to hug her. What happened, happened—we did what girlfriends do. But her oral skills sent me soaring. I was still savoring the experience when it was time to leave. I reluctantly went home to write down my feelings, looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.

  4. #11041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    If you text them they will send you a photo. And I don't trust the photos, that's why I am asking here. I would just go in and look but that drive is a long one for me, I'd rather not drive all the way if I already know I won't be interested. Plus, Candy gets mad (from my experience) if you just go in and look and don't stay. More so than other places. So just trying to get the most information before making that trip.

    What would you guess the age is for them? And does any one of them have natural boobs, maybe Mila?
    Makes sense thanks. Yea I've had a few other places almost yell at me for turning to leave sayin I was wasting their time doing recon.

    Never had this happend at Candy though, but then I don't think I have ever walked from there not picking a girl. Most the ones I have met there appear to be between 25-35. Haven't met Mila. I was there a few weeks ago and had joy and she may have been the youngest I have met there, maybe 25.

  5. #11040
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Mia (second time) at Love Spa

    Last time when I came to see Lena, I saw Mia was still working there. She flirted and persuaded me to come back to see her again and I happily did so. Quick recap she has Light brown hair, Manmade Ds, thin long legs, hourglass hips, and a 'ol natural Bush.

    CFS, DFK, BBBJ, DT, and CIM are available. I will say, that seeing her a second time, and that I came there to see another girl, Mia came into the session with a mission as she was a lot more ravenous and invested into our session. More DFK than before, and she actually rode me a lot longer than before as most girls will do like 5 minutes before laying starfish.

    Anyway, after the session, saw Lena again and she of course flirted and guilt tripped me to come back to see her again. Honestly might have to save time and see both girls for a 3 way just to save time LOL. Both girls bang well here, so happy mongering!

  6. #11039
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Where do you guys even see photos from? And even then if they are photoshoped why even bother?

    I just stop in and pick the one that looks the best or good in real life. Trust your own eyes.

    I'd never trust any picture from the web or texted to me.
    http://or.38spa.com

  7. #11038
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Where do you guys even see photos from? And even then if they are photoshoped why even bother?

    I just stop in and pick the one that looks the best or good in real life. Trust your own eyes.

    I'd never trust any picture from the web or texted to me.
    If you text them they will send you a photo. And I don't trust the photos, that's why I am asking here. I would just go in and look but that drive is a long one for me, I'd rather not drive all the way if I already know I won't be interested. Plus, Candy gets mad (from my experience) if you just go in and look and don't stay. More so than other places. So just trying to get the most information before making that trip.

    What would you guess the age is for them? And does any one of them have natural boobs, maybe Mila?

  8. #11037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have heard your reports on them. I hate how all the photos are so heavily filtered. Can someone who has seen the three girls at Candy tell me which is youngest? Or general ages of them? From the photos, it seems Bella and Lilly have bolt ons but are Mila's natural?

    Thanks in advance.
    Where do you guys even see photos from? And even then if they are photoshoped why even bother?

    I just stop in and pick the one that looks the best or good in real life. Trust your own eyes.

    I'd never trust any picture from the web or texted to me.

  9. #11036

    Candy. Mila, Lilly, bella

    Okay, I have heard your reports on them. I hate how all the photos are so heavily filtered. Can someone who has seen the three girls at Candy tell me which is youngest? Or general ages of them? From the photos, it seems Bella and Lilly have bolt ons but are Mila's natural?

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #11035

    Agree

    That would be ideal, if the main lady told the other girls what to expect, and find out if they are cool with that. Or a simple "good customer take care of him" type message.

    Yes Angela is still there. Nice lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Angela was legendary for sure but I haven't seen her in forever, is she even still there? I've had very mixed experiences with the other ladies there, most of whom seem to turn over pretty quickly. It'd be nice to have Angela pull them aside pre-session and just tell them what I am going to ask for, or tell me not to see them if we're not compatible.

    I'll have to go back over there I guess and see what happens.

  11. #11034
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    On Cornell. Personally, I go there to see Angela, but noticed a petite cute new girl with a happy smile. May be worth a visit to check her out.
    Angela was legendary for sure but I haven't seen her in forever, is she even still there? I've had very mixed experiences with the other ladies there, most of whom seem to turn over pretty quickly. It'd be nice to have Angela pull them aside pre-session and just tell them what I am going to ask for, or tell me not to see them if we're not compatible.

    I'll have to go back over there I guess and see what happens.

  12. #11033

    New Girl at Oriental Pearl

    On Cornell. Personally, I go there to see Angela, but noticed a petite cute new girl with a happy smile. May be worth a visit to check her out.

  13. #11032

    Angel Foot Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by TPandaa  [View Original Post]
    Lost my login so posting a couple worth while recent experiences.

    Angel foot.

    Parking in the back behind stores and sports bar. If you go later in the day you can hear some noise from upstairs.

    There's an extremely hot girl. Great figure, under 30, small tight body and nice rack Bs or Cs. Cute face. FS quoted 2. I've talked it down but YMMV. FS is good and she's fully engaged, does multiple positions.

    Massage isn't good, I'd say the massage is nonexistent. If you want a good massage don't go there. Don't pay for an hour, time is typically kept to about 30 min regardless.

    Natures massage and foot.

    Been a few times recently. It's a good firm massage, she'll ask how much pressure you want. If you do an hour you always get a full hour. There's at least a few people working but I've only seen the same one each time. Late 30's, nice T&A. Not thin but not fat either. Full menu available but for the standard 40 she goes topless and allows roaming. MSOG but YMMV..
    I think the one at AF you mention was Mindy. Cute, nice, slim-ish body, very engaged. A real people pleaser. We clicked almost immediately, She gave me her contact info so I could call ahead next time.

  14. #11031

    Asian Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.

    Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
    Sorry in advance, I didn't collect any names. I went there some time ago, probably pre-Evie. There was a super cute, young fit provider but I got stuck with a heavyset grumpy MILF (didn't bother with name). I decided to stick it out anyway. Massage was awful but on the flip I thought, "well I've already gone this far with?" CBJ was so so, CFS was where things got hot. Tight, shaved, cat and thick thighs were the hail mary for me in that session. I'd go back to see the other provider but would be pretty happy with a repeat.

  15. #11030
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand, some of us might feel that $$ for an hour of fun and a massage is worth it. I happen to be one of those. I don't want to overpay either (like for those $$hr providers you see from time to time on the GPS site), but these ladies are literally giving their all and should be compensated fairly and treated with respect (another thing I see some folks here aren't willing to do). Good p*why isn't, and shouldn't be, *cheap*.
    After finally taking the leap to AMPs I am never going back to the ladies of the GPS site. You get to walk in at your convenience, often choose from 2 providers at least one of which is usually petite and pretty attractive. You drop 2 bills for between 30 and 60 minutes where she's usually very service focused. Most have very tight pussies, will let you fuck in any position you want and are happy to finish CIM if you like. Then they get you a warm towel and clean you up and ask you to come back. It's fantastic! I also happen to have a thing for Asian women and don't need the warm up chit chat that some like. Just drop that dress and let's go.

    GPS site is so much hassle to schedule, you might get upsell, her incall may smell like a smokers lounge, she might be an addict, her pimp might decide to make an appearance and if you want to minimize those risks you have to pay 4 bills or higher and the service is rarely better than the cutie at the AMP. I'm pretty happy at the value for the $ at the AMPs. I've also never paid over 2 bills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape