Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 825 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 12374
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10229
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.

    Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
    Her name is Vivi. She is very cold to me. I usually get the GF experience from many girls. YMMV. She has a long skinny tattoo on her back. She is very short like 4'10" and chunky. Everything is on her menu if the price is right. Her price is wrong for me.

  2. #10228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Tokyo spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered the private house place on Southwest 12th.

    Communication says bbbj, nuru, gfe
    Blue house next to ramp onto 26? It's known as Tokyo / Osaka spa and a lot of other names.

    Have accounts on TNA. Last year had pretty fit and enthusiastic but old women. Quality went down in the fall but it's supposedly seasonal so could be better now.

    They do have younger talent occasionally but it's rare. Connected in some way to Azure, Jinie, Baouju and few more places in Vancouver, East Portland and on Barbur.

    Service wise they do generally deliver. Not just BBBJ but cim and rim are often available. It was virtually guaranteed last spring / early summer but it went downhill from there.

  3. #10227
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdrivenow  [View Original Post]
    Wife is an infrequent copilot, but supports the cause.

    DM me for locations not on RM or locations that cater to couples.
    How did this come about? Does wifey get the same services?

  4. #10226

    Private house

    Has anyone encountered the private house place on Southwest 12th.

    Communication says bbbj, nuru, gfe

  5. #10225

    Rita

    I don't think a happy ending is an option anymore. I've seen her a couple of times and I never asked, but other things she said indicated she was strongly opposed to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyPreston  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I lived in that area, but Comfort Massage on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway may be what you're looking for. Rita gives a very thorough professional massage (it bordered on TOO firm for my tastes), including hot rocks. You can get a happy ending, but--in my experience anyhow--that's all that's on offer.

  6. #10224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjmpdx  [View Original Post]
    Are there any places around that are actually massages, with some options, or are most places just Asian brothels masking as massage parlors?
    It's been a few years since I lived in that area, but Comfort Massage on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway may be what you're looking for. Rita gives a very thorough professional massage (it bordered on TOO firm for my tastes), including hot rocks. You can get a happy ending, but--in my experience anyhow--that's all that's on offer.

  7. #10223
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Baoju Spa Especially Coco
    What will the two girls at azure you are OMG literally in love with think?

  8. #10222
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Sheng12 FOOT MASSAGE they had ads on skipthegames about a month ago claiming three new young girls and all the good stuff. Stopped there on a lunch break to find a granny. Another girl apparently "went to a store". If my memory doesn't lie granny owas dressed provocatively.
    Ok thanks for the help. I'll probably go somewhere else for some Saturday delight.

  9. #10221

    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Baoju Spa

    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Baoju Spa Especially Coco, She got on the table and she does a medium pressure oil massage and asks me if I have been here before. I said yes. Well that answer immediately sets her off into soft touch mode. I'll roll with it and see what extras she offers. After RJ, BLS, she slid down and then started face fuck which was a her specialty & amazing. She moved up a little to suck my nips. Her cat-bath was super hot! She then asked me to stand right next to the table. She put her back across the table & head between my legs to lick and suck. Her face was directly underneath my genitals. It was a hot BBBJ show! Some DT. She allowed me to touch lick her clit and it was like a mutual cat-bath in 69. I didn't want to finish the session yet, so I turned around she continued head game and cat-bath all over my body. Told her to roll the cover down on Jr and then we went doggy. Jr got deflated, whereas, the cover got filled with seeds.

  10. #10220
    I went to get a massage at Enjoy Spa on Powell the other day. From the moment I met the woman (didn't get her name), I knew there was a full menu, she kept complimenting me, and was asking if I wanted her. She was probably in her 40's, short, cute, and wore a sexy black dress. The problem is I only want an appetizer, not a full meal. She seemed disappointed when I requested an actual massage, and probably would have been a ton of fun because she was very enthusiastic. The massage was alright, but I won't be back because it's not what I'm looking for. I was looking for just a massage, with a HJ at the end.

    I don't get massages very often any more, but the massage scene has changed significantly here since COVID. It used to be that a HJ wasn't guaranteed. The last 2 years it seems like any place you go to you can get full service for $200 or less. And there are so many more options of places to go now. Are there any places around that are actually massages, with some options, or are most places just Asian brothels masking as massage parlors?

  11. #10219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Sheng12 FOOT MASSAGE they had ads on skipthegames about a month ago claiming three new young girls and all the good stuff. Stopped there on a lunch break to find a granny. Another girl apparently "went to a store". If my memory doesn't lie granny was dressed provocatively.
    Dang that my old stomping grounds. Must be next to can tho market maybe the old computer repair shop. At least there is private parking by the dumpsters. No thanks to grannies.

  12. #10218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this spot out? Looks very small hole in the wall place. I forgot the name. I remember the name was very faded away. Can anyone review this spot?
    If you mean Sheng12 FOOT MASSAGE they had ads on skipthegames about a month ago claiming three new young girls and all the good stuff. Stopped there on a lunch break to find a granny. Another girl apparently "went to a store". If my memory doesn't lie granny was dressed provocatively.

  13. #10217

    Westside next to szechuan Garden walker RD

    Has anyone tried this spot out? Looks very small hole in the wall place. I forgot the name. I remember the name was very faded away. Can anyone review this spot?

  14. #10216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I had Nina their newest line up! She's not your typical AMP gal, she works in high end agency like MoMo. Will repeat ^_^
    Does she look anything like her pics in the ad, age, cup size?

  15. #10215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    New Asian Flower in Beaverton

    Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.

    Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27411746141385.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape