Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 12360
-
11-28-25 12:46 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 97Mila at Candy
This topic did not come up during my time with her.
Originally Posted by RubATubTub
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 07:24 #11054Regular Member

Posts: 24Could you elaborate on cost and service? I haven't seen this placed reviewed. Thank you!
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 02:22 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 71Nancy at Korean Foot Spa
Nancy.
Is tall for being Chinese almost looks Japanese.
Very good service!!
One of my favorites who got me to come down from Seattle to see her.
-
11-27-25 16:22 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 53Westside earlier this month
Spring Oriental Massage off of 187th. Just a legit massage with no extras hinted. Not sure if that is the norm, guessing not, but that's what I got when I went. She wears wearing a face mask and pants so I didn't figure I was going to get much.
Nine spa off Alexander- cute little spinner with C bolt-ons with a serious GPS issue. Wanted $$ tip for FS on top of the house fee.
-
11-27-25 14:41 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 2035Eat Chinese
Love to eat Chinese on Thanksgiving.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 08:38 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 135Mila's expanded menu
+1 for bare, +1 for CIP.
Originally Posted by RubATubTub
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 01:41 #11049Regular Member

Posts: 20Blue Sky
I remember a report about this place long ago talking about a beauty.
Stopped by today wanting to stuff a turkey. Thin lips, saggy tits and on the older side if that fits anybody's boat.
Onto the next.
-
11-26-25 17:31 #11048Regular Member

Posts: 18Another report said she has an expanded menu for a benny? Any info on whether or not that's the case (bare avail)?
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 15:20 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 1001Thanksgiving
Anyone stuffing a Chinese chicken for thanks giving this year?
-
11-26-25 15:11 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 97Mila at Candy
They'll send you the same fake pictures if you text and ask who is there. That's definitely not the current Mila from what I remember from a few days ago. HOWEVER.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
The actual Mila is cute in her own right and has a bangin' body. It's not a bubble butt but it's also not flat and her tits are excellent. Mila was a *lot* of fun to hook up with, the usual BBBJ / CFS / LFK / DATY you've come to expect from Candy.
Can recommend.
-
11-26-25 11:53 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 57Angela Oriental Pearl
Reporting on Angela. I've seen her 3 times. First experience was not great but read a lot of positives here so I tried again. I went and saw her a few months ago and then a couple of weeks ago. A few months ago I came in and she popped out of a room and her breasts half exposed. She gave me a great massage and we ended up doggy. Watching her in the mirror holding back moans while the door bell was going off sent me over and I exploded.
Very similar experience this last time a couple of weeks ago. Massage was good and play was good. I know her chest is enhanced and while that normally isn't my thing, they are lovely.
-
11-26-25 07:50 #11044Senior Member

Posts: 87Love for the win
I know that was kind of unnecessary but the experience was really nice go try for yourself!
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:29 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 2035In Beetlejuice voice: "Is it just me, or WTF?
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:02 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 87Love again for the win
A friend recommended a girl named Lena, born in the 2000's, at Love Sp. She was very young and beautiful, and her oral skills were amazing, so I couldn't wait to go there first thing in the morning. Walking in, I was stunned; it felt like a dream, as if I were 20 again. She led me into the room. First was a massage, which was very comfortable, but I felt sorry for her being tired, so I couldn't wait to hug her. What happened, happened—we did what girlfriends do. But her oral skills sent me soaring. I was still savoring the experience when it was time to leave. I reluctantly went home to write down my feelings, looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.
-
11-25-25 15:29 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 1001Makes sense thanks. Yea I've had a few other places almost yell at me for turning to leave sayin I was wasting their time doing recon.
Originally Posted by JeffAllStar
[View Original Post]
Never had this happend at Candy though, but then I don't think I have ever walked from there not picking a girl. Most the ones I have met there appear to be between 25-35. Haven't met Mila. I was there a few weeks ago and had joy and she may have been the youngest I have met there, maybe 25.













Reply With Quote




