The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 825 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 12372
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    By 60th, on Powell, two attractive choices here. I would not mind hooking up with either of them. Unfortunately did not have time to stay.
    Angela FS 8/10, massage 1/10.

  2. #7751
    Quote Originally Posted by TiedYed2112  [View Original Post]
    Canyon and 87th, talk to Sophia.
    Yea I think so I don't really know the street but the name yea. I didn't know if I'm allowed to put name and place.

  3. #7750

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by LessTiempo  [View Original Post]
    I went to this massage place by the tv hwy in beaverton around west slope. I texted today and the girl working told me her name. Long story short I went there good massage and after the flip she asked what I wanted I point to her grabbing her. Basically saying greek she said ok. 200 total with massage. She said other girls just the front she likes front back mouth. So I got lucky today becuse I am just looking for greek. She is not young didn't sdked her age but they lie anyways you know. So I think like 40 something. Not skinny but not fat either. She is easy going too. Well I had a good time finally one that let me do greek.
    Canyon and 87th, talk to Sophia.

  4. #7749

    SW greek

    I went to this massage place by the tv hwy in beaverton around west slope. I texted today and the girl working told me her name. Long story short I went there good massage and after the flip she asked what I wanted I point to her grabbing her. Basically saying greek she said ok. 200 total with massage. She said other girls just the front she likes front back mouth. So I got lucky today becuse I am just looking for greek. She is not young didn't sdked her age but they lie anyways you know. So I think like 40 something. Not skinny but not fat either. She is easy going too. Well I had a good time finally one that let me do greek.

  5. #7748

    Mayflower

    SE Powell east from 122nd. Very Attractive girl thin and larger on top. Long black hair short skirt named Yuyu maybe 30-40. Really fun personality. Reminded me a lot of Mimi except younger and more attractive to me. Crazy wild and talented. English is bad but so is my Mandarin so we had that in common. 70 for the hr. Have repeated and will again soon. Definitely makes my top 10 list.

  6. #7747

    Beaverton / Tigard area

    Lost my login so posting a couple worth while recent experiences.

    Angel foot.

    Parking in the back behind stores and sports bar. If you go later in the day you can hear some noise from upstairs.

    There's an extremely hot girl. Great figure, under 30, small tight body and nice rack Bs or Cs. Cute face. FS quoted 2. I've talked it down but YMMV. FS is good and she's fully engaged, does multiple positions.

    Massage isn't good, I'd say the massage is nonexistent. If you want a good massage don't go there. Don't pay for an hour, time is typically kept to about 30 min regardless.

    Natures massage and foot.

    Been a few times recently. It's a good firm massage, she'll ask how much pressure you want. If you do an hour you always get a full hour. There's at least a few people working but I've only seen the same one each time. Late 30's, nice T&A. Not thin but not fat either. Full menu available but for the standard 40 she goes topless and allows roaming. MSOG but YMMV.

    Packing is off street, in the back too which is nice.

    Shangri-la.

    Last few months I've seen a few very cute girls. Full menu has been available each time. Massages vary, I've had good ones and mediocre, never terrible so far and always uses the full time before or after for finishing the massage out. One thing I hate is the parking. It's in a small strip mall that usually has traffic around the store next to it.

  7. #7746

    Lily Spa

    By 60th, on Powell, two attractive choices here. I would not mind hooking up with either of them. Unfortunately did not have time to stay.

  8. #7745

    Nice Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice the title of his post?
    So a Nice as a noun and not an adjective. Well I'll be god damned.

  9. #7744

    It's in the title

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of this magical place you tell about?
    Did you notice the title of his post?

  10. #7743

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMeUp  [View Original Post]
    Every so often you find a unicorn, that was the case yesterday, 2 for the price of one and fully engaged they had a party with me. I think they were board and wanted to have some fun which they both did multiple times and even helped each other out a little along the way. Truly a once in a lifetime experience. They go by Candy and April.
    What's the name of this magical place you tell about?

  11. #7742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Across from the ranch of 99 on Hall is one that looks to be new. I stopped by with the possibility of staying but ended up only scouting. The typical. 5/. 7 HF. The two girls looked to be in their 50's and weren't appealing to me. Secluded entrance and parking was a positive. Interesting neighbor to have.

  12. #7741
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchMann1122  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for? FS or just a finish?
    I'm ok with either honestly. If I don't get FS I like to free roam with hands.

  13. #7740
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderMZ2  [View Original Post]
    In Beaverton Next week, what's a good spot right now? I like them in the 20-30's range, grannies just don't do it for me. Please DM me because some of the places I been I can't walk out fast enough from.
    What are you looking for? FS or just a finish?

  14. #7739
    In Beaverton Next week, what's a good spot right now? I like them in the 20-30's range, grannies just don't do it for me. Please DM me because some of the places I been I can't walk out fast enough from.

  15. #7738

    Nice Spa on Joy Ave

    Every so often you find a unicorn, that was the case yesterday, 2 for the price of one and fully engaged they had a party with me. I think they were board and wanted to have some fun which they both did multiple times and even helped each other out a little along the way. Truly a once in a lifetime experience. They go by Candy and April.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape