Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 555 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 8314
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7804

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    She is still going strong, always a good time & a great fuck.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2
    Just saw her and it was an awesome time. Still stays in shape. Body looks great. Great sex.

  2. #7803

    Dakota

    Dakota is looking dates. BBFS cip and lets you record.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/197113714

  3. #7802

    Abby The Legend

    She is still going strong, always a good time & a great fuck.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2

  4. #7801

    Been Gone Awhile?

    Wondering what's happened with the formerly incomparable ABBY? First met her in 2017, when a bottle of Jameson would get her loins moving, things (obviously) spun out of control over the course of time. Now, I'm making a trip to Vegas for the first time in over 2 years and can't find a way to have a little reunion with her.

    Anyone know if she's still around being the partier that she just loved to be?

    Thanks to anyone who can help with a reconnection!

  5. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.

    Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?

    I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?
    Anal. Honestly don't know not, my thing never asked. She only did PIV and BJ for the mfm.

    Brunette with belly button tattoo was a doubles partner that she worked with for a little before things went south. I can't remember her name and its been awhile since they worked together. I do see posts on listcrawler from her solo randomly but I only saw her through Harley. They had different service styles for sure though. More Methodical and less into the overall experience.

    Redhead. This is new and recent. I have not seen her since those pictures were added.

  6. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.

    Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?

    I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?
    Reverse image search comes back to some ads in Florida and Indiana from years ago but the numbers linked don't show current ads anywhere for her.

  7. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPain  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.

    I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.

    I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.

    For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.

    I get tested regularly and never had an issue.

    She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.

    She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.

    One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.

    She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.

    Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.
    Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.

    Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?

    I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?

  8. #7797
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    Link was in the quote.

    Harley quinn / michelle.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675

    For reference.

  9. #7796

    Harley Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    I think they are referring to her:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675

  10. #7795

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPain  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.

    I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.

    I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.

    For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.

    I get tested regularly and never had an issue.

    She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.

    She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.

    One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.

    She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.

    Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.
    Who are you referring to?

  11. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Saw harleys current ad rates seem to good to be true? Is that really what she's getting an hr or inflating her own prices as most females do? How much did you give her? Here's the link, some images show a worn face. Is it lighting? Smoking to much shit? Drinking or this fucking sun? Your pics of the two ****** look enticing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675
    I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.

    I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.

    I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.

    For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.

    I get tested regularly and never had an issue.

    She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.

    She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.

    One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.

    She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.

    Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.

  12. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bblot  [View Original Post]
    Kinda why this interested me. Used to participate in The Lifestyle with an ex gf. From what I'm gathering, it seems like a lifestyle couple who have agreed to make a little cash on the side, and after it's over they can dirty talk about what a good little **** she is (or something similar). The husband being there doesn't bother me but right next to us playing HALO?! Idk.
    Damn he has Halo? It'd be funny to go to their place and ask the husband if you can play halo with him for a hhr for the same price LOL.

  13. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchConnor  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Who is girl number 1 through 4?

  14. #7791

    Possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.
    Kinda why this interested me. Used to participate in The Lifestyle with an ex gf. From what I'm gathering, it seems like a lifestyle couple who have agreed to make a little cash on the side, and after it's over they can dirty talk about what a good little **** she is (or something similar). The husband being there doesn't bother me but right next to us playing HALO?! Idk.

  15. #7790
    About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape