Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 555 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 8315
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7790
    About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!

  2. #7789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bblot  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in this, but had a few questions on your experience.

    Do you play in a bedroom? Is this a house? How does play start, is she the aggressor? How would you describe her physically? Is the husband quiet? Anyways, thanks for the tip, just wanted some more clarity on what to expect..
    It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!

  3. #7788

    #5 - Sexy Star

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexystar1

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.

  4. #7787

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029189819

    Had a great time with this one- she wants the creampie, but said she was cool with CIM also. Only rule is no rough stuff or Greek. Full GFE otherwise and 150 HHR. Husband just sat off on a couch and had his hand down his pants. Able to tune him out and put his girl through the paces. Would totally go again.
    I'm interested in this, but had a few questions on your experience.

    Do you play in a bedroom? Is this a house? How does play start, is she the aggressor? How would you describe her physically? Is the husband quiet? Anyways, thanks for the tip, just wanted some more clarity on what to expect.

    Cheers.

  5. #7786

    Stripper

    She strips as well based on her photos. I have been wanting to check her out for some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom278  [View Original Post]
    She is real, just FT her. She does offer bare for an up charge, but also quoted me base of 300/500/700 LOL. Jesus, this economy.
    .

  6. #7785

    Ronniecpink

    I seen Ronnie C Pink. I haven't seen her in over a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliShoeLaces  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ronnie?
    .

  7. #7784

    Dakota

    Saw Dakota last week. She post on listcrawler. Filled her pussy up with cream. My photos are too big I don't know how to post them on dropbox or anything if someone can pm me how I have a lot of videos and pics.

  8. #7783

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
    Info on Hazel?

  9. #7782
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she was 19 then too. Probably will be for several more years. She is real though.

    No BB though so note sure why you post on this form
    She is real, just FT her. She does offer bare for an up charge, but also quoted me base of 300/500/700 LOL. Jesus, this economy.

  10. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    Saw harleys current ad rates seem to good to be true? Is that really what she's getting an hr or inflating her own prices as most females do? How much did you give her? Here's the link, some images show a worn face. Is it lighting? Smoking to much shit? Drinking or this fucking sun? Your pics of the two ****** look enticing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675

  11. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom278  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago? She's only 19 according to her ad!

    (/ s).

    Thanks for the info, might hit her up then. Wanted to make sure she was real and not just an onlyfans scam or something.
    Yea, she was 19 then too. Probably will be for several more years. She is real though.

    No BB though so note sure why you post on this form

  12. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few years ago. Found her on trop for a cardate. Her ad would say 300 minimum and last I contacted her she wanted 250 qv not worth it for me. She is a good time if you're willing to pay.
    A few years ago? She's only 19 according to her ad!

    (/ s).

    Thanks for the info, might hit her up then. Wanted to make sure she was real and not just an onlyfans scam or something.

  13. #7778
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom278  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Tried searching but didn't see any reports.
    Seen her a few years ago. Found her on trop for a cardate. Her ad would say 300 minimum and last I contacted her she wanted 250 qv not worth it for me. She is a good time if you're willing to pay.

  14. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Tried searching but didn't see any reports.

  15. #7776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029189819

    Had a great time with this one- she wants the creampie, but said she was cool with CIM also. Only rule is no rough stuff or Greek. Full GFE otherwise and 150 HHR. Husband just sat off on a couch and had his hand down his pants. Able to tune him out and put his girl through the paces. Would totally go again.
    Does he clean her up in your presence? I used to swing with a couple that was into this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape