Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 8308
-
11-18-25 19:03 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 1189Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.
Originally Posted by UnknownPain
[View Original Post]
Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?
I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?
-
11-18-25 14:45 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 42Link was in the quote.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Harley quinn / michelle.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675
For reference.
-
11-18-25 10:18 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 54Harley Quinn
I think they are referring to her:
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675
-
11-18-25 07:15 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 3416Who?
Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by UnknownPain
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 19:46 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 42I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.
I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.
For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.
I get tested regularly and never had an issue.
She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.
She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.
One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.
She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.
Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.
-
11-17-25 16:28 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 77Damn he has Halo? It'd be funny to go to their place and ask the husband if you can play halo with him for a hhr for the same price LOL.
Originally Posted by Bblot
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 23:49 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 180Thank you. Who is girl number 1 through 4?
Originally Posted by MitchConnor
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 18:09 #7791Regular Member

Posts: 3Possible
Kinda why this interested me. Used to participate in The Lifestyle with an ex gf. From what I'm gathering, it seems like a lifestyle couple who have agreed to make a little cash on the side, and after it's over they can dirty talk about what a good little **** she is (or something similar). The husband being there doesn't bother me but right next to us playing HALO?! Idk.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 17:31 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 237About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 08:42 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 2986Yes
It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!
Originally Posted by Bblot
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 16:23 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 26#5 - Sexy Star
https://tryst.link/escort/sexystar1
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 13:05 #7787Regular Member

Posts: 3Intrigued
I'm interested in this, but had a few questions on your experience.
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]
Do you play in a bedroom? Is this a house? How does play start, is she the aggressor? How would you describe her physically? Is the husband quiet? Anyways, thanks for the tip, just wanted some more clarity on what to expect.
Cheers.
-
11-13-25 20:11 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 91Stripper
She strips as well based on her photos. I have been wanting to check her out for some time.
.
Originally Posted by MrRandom278
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 20:08 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 91Ronniecpink
I seen Ronnie C Pink. I haven't seen her in over a year.
.
Originally Posted by CaliShoeLaces
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 19:12 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 217Dakota
Saw Dakota last week. She post on listcrawler. Filled her pussy up with cream. My photos are too big I don't know how to post them on dropbox or anything if someone can pm me how I have a lot of videos and pics.











Reply With Quote




