Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 554 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 8308
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPain  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.

    I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.

    I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.

    For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.

    I get tested regularly and never had an issue.

    She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.

    She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.

    One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.

    She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.

    Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.
    Was she up for anal? Mfm, yea its not for everybody. I have attended a good ammount of gabg bamgs so its just like batter up, swing and a miss or home run. Ill message you but curious on your experienced on the chicks on boulder hwy.

    Also the brunette in yhe images and the video. Does not seem or look like Harley/ Michelle. Do you know who that is?

    I know thay of different users share an account on the site images and stuff get swapped and messy. Or as too often happens with most posts, the pics are either of other individuals to lure you in. What info do you have on that?

  2. #7797
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    Link was in the quote.

    Harley quinn / michelle.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675

    For reference.

  3. #7796

    Harley Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    I think they are referring to her:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675

  4. #7795

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPain  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.

    I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.

    I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.

    For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.

    I get tested regularly and never had an issue.

    She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.

    She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.

    One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.

    She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.

    Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.
    Who are you referring to?

  5. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Saw harleys current ad rates seem to good to be true? Is that really what she's getting an hr or inflating her own prices as most females do? How much did you give her? Here's the link, some images show a worn face. Is it lighting? Smoking to much shit? Drinking or this fucking sun? Your pics of the two ****** look enticing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675
    I have seen her too many times to count. You are right with the looks she is more in gilf area and it shows. Milfs and Gilfs are definitely my thing. Pictures are legit though.

    I have never seen her consume anything other than cigarettes (she is definitely a heavy smoker) and weed. I have brought over bottles and she wouldn't drink. No signs on her body parts of harder drugs either. No smoking devices in the apartment outside cigarette ash tray and joints.

    I think her normal incall hour is 120-150 . She would hook me up too with better prices depending on what I wanted for the day but I also saw her alot. Tits are natural but definitely gilf tits.

    For me she was BBFS BBBJ CIP CIM msog. GFE if desired.

    I get tested regularly and never had an issue.

    She wasn't always up to riding is what made me end up seeing someone else but she would every now and then.

    She has lots of small dogs that she locked in the bathroom, they were never aggressive but definitely did bark when I went in to clean up or when I arrived.

    One time she had a client that wanted a mfm and she asked me because I was the client before them and paid me to hang around after the session to assist with that (free session and $) LOL. Probably my most wild experience with her. I didn't have to do anything other than fuck her but hey, it was an experience lmao.

    She is always clean as well and loves to cosplay harley quinn hence her nickname.

    Service wise it was worth repeating for me many times. Price was great too. Always went to her incall, last I saw her she was at a hotel on freement (hi hat?) Definitely can be more sketch at night but never had any issues personally. She also did not really track the time and on more than one MSOG we ran hella long with no rushing, no pushing for more donation or anything.

  6. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bblot  [View Original Post]
    Kinda why this interested me. Used to participate in The Lifestyle with an ex gf. From what I'm gathering, it seems like a lifestyle couple who have agreed to make a little cash on the side, and after it's over they can dirty talk about what a good little **** she is (or something similar). The husband being there doesn't bother me but right next to us playing HALO?! Idk.
    Damn he has Halo? It'd be funny to go to their place and ask the husband if you can play halo with him for a hhr for the same price LOL.

  7. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchConnor  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Who is girl number 1 through 4?

  8. #7791

    Possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.
    Kinda why this interested me. Used to participate in The Lifestyle with an ex gf. From what I'm gathering, it seems like a lifestyle couple who have agreed to make a little cash on the side, and after it's over they can dirty talk about what a good little **** she is (or something similar). The husband being there doesn't bother me but right next to us playing HALO?! Idk.

  9. #7790
    About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!

  10. #7789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bblot  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in this, but had a few questions on your experience.

    Do you play in a bedroom? Is this a house? How does play start, is she the aggressor? How would you describe her physically? Is the husband quiet? Anyways, thanks for the tip, just wanted some more clarity on what to expect..
    It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!

  11. #7788

    #5 - Sexy Star

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexystar1

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.

  12. #7787

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029189819

    Had a great time with this one- she wants the creampie, but said she was cool with CIM also. Only rule is no rough stuff or Greek. Full GFE otherwise and 150 HHR. Husband just sat off on a couch and had his hand down his pants. Able to tune him out and put his girl through the paces. Would totally go again.
    I'm interested in this, but had a few questions on your experience.

    Do you play in a bedroom? Is this a house? How does play start, is she the aggressor? How would you describe her physically? Is the husband quiet? Anyways, thanks for the tip, just wanted some more clarity on what to expect.

    Cheers.

  13. #7786

    Stripper

    She strips as well based on her photos. I have been wanting to check her out for some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom278  [View Original Post]
    She is real, just FT her. She does offer bare for an up charge, but also quoted me base of 300/500/700 LOL. Jesus, this economy.
    .

  14. #7785

    Ronniecpink

    I seen Ronnie C Pink. I haven't seen her in over a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliShoeLaces  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ronnie?
    .

  15. #7784

    Dakota

    Saw Dakota last week. She post on listcrawler. Filled her pussy up with cream. My photos are too big I don't know how to post them on dropbox or anything if someone can pm me how I have a lot of videos and pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape