Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 2500
-
11-18-25 20:16 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 36I may not be the best representative on good recommendations for nuru. I have some ones I've liked that have done "nuru". Mercedes and Giovanna were great to me, but neither did any "nuru" imo. I'd look in this thread and see what some other mongers have recommended. Good point LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 01:53 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 664New place is in orange. You can still book her at the same insta as before.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 00:59 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 1179Any good recommendation? Usually if they get asked they assume you're LEO LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 00:31 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 36A lot of them do. Usually they will state somewhere on IG if they don't do FS. If they don't say anything, safe to assume they do. However, you can always send a message to check. It is more expensive compared to your typical MP.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:25 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 1622What is Krystals new place? I saw her a while back and kept going back just for the massage. Best in the west.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 02:19 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 1179Fs
Any of these nuru girls do FS? Followed a few on ig but no info given.
-
11-16-25 17:30 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 403Coco was one of first girls that Kris promoted for if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:40 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 664I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:33 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 664She has 2 locations, appointment only. Find the insta and tell them what flavor girl you want. The girls are all A+. Its like the old honey, all the girls are amazing.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 15:13 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 436Is she still around? I habe to say she was really good, but agree got pricey. Where is her location now a days?
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 13:45 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 80Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.
Originally Posted by JohnW2738
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 00:01 #2129Regular Member

Posts: 11Krystal was GOAT
I think nobody gives a better massage then Krystal, she is really the GOAT. Since she raised the prices and got her own place, I never saw her and sticked to usual AMPs like BW. SH, which doesn't break the bank.
But lately I have been having itch to see her again.
-
11-13-25 23:09 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 80I was late into the scene & never tried Krystal, from what I've looked at yall saying good CMT massage skills but hows her looks, manmade, busty, post flip, just rub & tug or?
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 12:08 #2127Regular Member

Posts: 9Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.
Originally Posted by KGConn
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 21:18 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 36Read my review on Irina from the past. Pretty sure Scarlett is just a rebranded name from Irina. I wouldn't personally book with her again, as she charged a high amount just for nuru, and did not do any nuru aspects or allow many things during the session. I have not booked with the others, so unsure on how they are.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






