Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2493
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?
    What about the sessions were disappointing? Looks? Service? Curious as I was going to give them at least one time try myself.

  2. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.
    Is this the Krystal that worked at the Ortega therapy day spa in San Juan? There is a donut shop over there.

  3. #2146

    Quality of providers

    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?

  4. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhwangster  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, has anyone seen Tokyo from ROM recently? I texted the spa and said she doesn't work there anymore wanted to know where she moved onto next. I'm the mean time I thought Tokyo was cool cause she was Asian but had an accent like she was born in the US. Anyone recommendations for someone like that?
    She has an IG she uses for booking. It was mentioned in this thread somewhere.

  5. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by DCramer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed that there is no loyalty to a shop lately. I've seen SantaAna girls in Lake Forest, Nuru Laguna at the new Blue Orange, everyone is in and out of ROM. Personally I love it as they use different names and I can always find my favorite.

    My guess is they are searching for more business as they don't understand that with the new house rules where the ladies collect the house fees guys are not interested in a standard 1 hour at 300.
    I take the name changing as generally a bad thing. If the girl is good business should follow them based on their name. The number of OC nuru spots isn't huge and if you are constantly changing names I assume its because they burn too many bridges on the last name they used. A few of the places you mentioned though do have more than one associated spas. Total tips definitely are inflating and finding favorites amongst the newer girls is tough.

  6. #2143

    Tokyo from ROM

    Hey mongers, has anyone seen Tokyo from ROM recently? I texted the spa and said she doesn't work there anymore wanted to know where she moved onto next. I'm the mean time I thought Tokyo was cool cause she was Asian but had an accent like she was born in the US. Anyone recommendations for someone like that?

  7. #2142

    Tokyo ROM

    Anyone know what happens to Tokyo at ROM? Texted rom and they said she doesn't work there anymore. Trying to to find where she's at now. Anyone have another suggestion for an Asian chick that doesn't have an accent?

  8. #2141

    Girls moving around

    Has anyone noticed that there is no loyalty to a shop lately. I've seen SantaAna girls in Lake Forest, Nuru Laguna at the new Blue Orange, everyone is in and out of ROM. Personally I love it as they use different names and I can always find my favorite.

    My guess is they are searching for more business as they don't understand that with the new house rules where the ladies collect the house fees guys are not interested in a standard 1 hour at 300.

  9. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Any good recommendation? Usually if they get asked they assume you're LEO LOL.
    I may not be the best representative on good recommendations for nuru. I have some ones I've liked that have done "nuru". Mercedes and Giovanna were great to me, but neither did any "nuru" imo. I'd look in this thread and see what some other mongers have recommended. Good point LOL.

  10. #2139
    New place is in orange. You can still book her at the same insta as before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    What is Krystals new place? I saw her a while back and kept going back just for the massage. Best in the west.

  11. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo7643  [View Original Post]
    A lot of them do. Usually they will state somewhere on IG if they don't do FS. If they don't say anything, safe to assume they do. However, you can always send a message to check. It is more expensive compared to your typical MP.
    Any good recommendation? Usually if they get asked they assume you're LEO LOL.

  12. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Any of these nuru girls do FS? Followed a few on ig but no info given.
    A lot of them do. Usually they will state somewhere on IG if they don't do FS. If they don't say anything, safe to assume they do. However, you can always send a message to check. It is more expensive compared to your typical MP.

  13. #2136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
    What is Krystals new place? I saw her a while back and kept going back just for the massage. Best in the west.

  14. #2135

    Fs

    Any of these nuru girls do FS? Followed a few on ig but no info given.

  15. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
    Coco was one of first girls that Kris promoted for if I remember correctly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape