Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 167 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 2496
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2121

    ROM Coco

    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.
    Only if you really prefer one or more of the girls at OC wellness IMO. Which not for me personally. Specially with two locations and a growing roster at rom.

  3. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.
    Just my two cents. Vanessa is not really the type to not to FS with. She is not the service queen of massage, technique, or sensual teasing. Just my opinion. FS is solid though ha.

  4. #2118
    Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    When I went I was told 30,45, 60 is 180,220, 270 but when I got in the room, they wanted more so your guess is as good as mine.

  5. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone feel about Krystal / ROM opening a new location? I've had some girls tell me that business is down, so I'm surprised there's enough need for it.
    Her roster of girls just keeps expanding so probably couldn't give everyone shifts. I don't understand why no one else can promote their spa like ROM does. SA17 has completely gone underground.

  6. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the grand opening to check it out, location wise around the area is a lot more calm, within a small business complex. However that part of Orange seems a bit more older & rundown.

    Location is more north OC, around northeast Anaheim / Orange. I assume maybe to attract people more North OC customers?

    The place itself is exactly like the ROM setups inside rooms have the Ipad setup, should be about 3-4 spacious rooms, clean, firm tables, but the biggest downside is no shower there. So take that into consideration. Figures since the unit is a lot smaller & narrow trying to fit as much as possible.

    On the flip side imo business would be slower during the holidays since gifts, tax season for the next year traveling & etc. These visits aren't exactly cheap & it adds up over time.

    It was a slow day for my session. Rooms available.

    I think winter months are lot more calmer, while summer time is more busier. Just my 2 cents. Should expect more or less of the same service wise pending on who you get, as it seems girls are cross working between spas.
    Thanks for the review. No showers might be a deal breaker. Don't want to go home with glitter on my face and smelling like cum.

  7. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.
    When I went I was told 30,45, 60 is 180,220, 270 but when I got in the room, they wanted more so your guess is as good as mine.

  8. #2114
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vanessa a few times. 300 hh FS and recently raised to 350 hh. Les expensive when she works at a place in Santa Ana.

  9. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's the going rate for most of the girls at OC Wellness / Angels (for 30 m /45 m /60 m) aside from the 60/70/100 door fee (no extras)? I know some ask much more, but what's the typical / lowest common rate?
    I've seen Vanessa a few times. 300 hh FS and recently raised to 350 hh. Les expensive when she works at a place in Santa Ana.

  10. #2112

    Orange ROM

    Stopped by the grand opening to check it out, location wise around the area is a lot more calm, within a small business complex. However that part of Orange seems a bit more older & rundown.

    Location is more north OC, around northeast Anaheim / Orange. I assume maybe to attract people more North OC customers?

    The place itself is exactly like the ROM setups inside rooms have the Ipad setup, should be about 3-4 spacious rooms, clean, firm tables, but the biggest downside is no shower there. So take that into consideration. Figures since the unit is a lot smaller & narrow trying to fit as much as possible.

    On the flip side imo business would be slower during the holidays since gifts, tax season for the next year traveling & etc. These visits aren't exactly cheap & it adds up over time.

    It was a slow day for my session. Rooms available.

    I think winter months are lot more calmer, while summer time is more busier. Just my 2 cents. Should expect more or less of the same service wise pending on who you get, as it seems girls are cross working between spas.

  11. #2111
    Where in Orange is the new location? Anyone been and can report. Is it as nice as the SA location? Same setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhheYandy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Milan at the new Orange location today. Had it all booked and when I was about to leave they asked my name, age and ethnicity. Was immediately canceled since Milan doesn't see Vietnamese people out of fear of knowing them. I am from Texas, highly doubt we run in the same circles but peeked SA location and saw Kiana was in. She's a spinner asian with a cute face and man mades. Massage was nothing special but she is super tiny and easy to talk to. I agree on Skyler and Charlie (Apparently Charlie also stopped seeing Viet clients but I saw her awhile ago). Jean for me has the best feeling tits and a great massage. She's pretty cute too, hard to explain since when she first walked in I wasn't that impressed but I guess the smile and attitude won me over. Kris and Tash I would avoid at all costs.

  12. #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's the going rate for most of the girls at OC Wellness / Angels (for 30 m /45 m /60 m) aside from the 60/70/100 door fee (no extras)? I know some ask much more, but what's the typical / lowest common rate?
    For everything or just nuru? Regardless, you're paying a premium compared to what I see some mongers pay for other locations. It is a nice location, some of the girls are really hot, but hard to always justify the price in my head. I'd say about $. 5 for nuru (I have been charged more than this by a girl there so YMMV) and anywhere from $$$ or higher for everything. I think if you're willing to negotiate, you can get the prices lower, but you might not get as good of a service. GL and HF.

  13. #2109

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is Milan. #2 is Hazel. Kiana could be my #3 but only seen her a couple times. IMO, all very hot. Mia, Stacy, Skyler, Val, Charlie, and Ella all great providers with good looks / service. Andrea and Vanessa are a little thicker than I like.
    I tried to see Milan at the new Orange location today. Had it all booked and when I was about to leave they asked my name, age and ethnicity. Was immediately canceled since Milan doesn't see Vietnamese people out of fear of knowing them. I am from Texas, highly doubt we run in the same circles but peeked SA location and saw Kiana was in. She's a spinner asian with a cute face and man mades. Massage was nothing special but she is super tiny and easy to talk to. I agree on Skyler and Charlie (Apparently Charlie also stopped seeing Viet clients but I saw her awhile ago). Jean for me has the best feeling tits and a great massage. She's pretty cute too, hard to explain since when she first walked in I wasn't that impressed but I guess the smile and attitude won me over. Kris and Tash I would avoid at all costs.

  14. #2108
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone feel about Krystal / ROM opening a new location? I've had some girls tell me that business is down, so I'm surprised there's enough need for it.
    First I have heard of this. Where is the new spot supposed to be?

    I think the business in general has a cycle. Holidays, school, markets, spent that tax refund type stuff. Some days it seems every room is full and things are humming while other days seems like I am the only customer there. Pricing I think is ok. Though a bit lower would likely bring in some clients on the fence I am sure.

  15. #2107

    New Krystal Location

    How does everyone feel about Krystal / ROM opening a new location? I've had some girls tell me that business is down, so I'm surprised there's enough need for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape