Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 167 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 2496
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
    What is Krystals new place? I saw her a while back and kept going back just for the massage. Best in the west.

  2. #2135

    Fs

    Any of these nuru girls do FS? Followed a few on ig but no info given.

  3. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
    Coco was one of first girls that Kris promoted for if I remember correctly.

  4. #2133
    I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi1979  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.

  5. #2132
    She has 2 locations, appointment only. Find the insta and tell them what flavor girl you want. The girls are all A+. Its like the old honey, all the girls are amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? I habe to say she was really good, but agree got pricey. Where is her location now a days?

  6. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.
    Is she still around? I habe to say she was really good, but agree got pricey. Where is her location now a days?

  7. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnW2738  [View Original Post]
    I think nobody gives a better massage then Krystal, she is really the GOAT. Since she raised the prices and got her own place, I never saw her and sticked to usual AMPs like BW. SH, which doesn't break the bank.

    But lately I have been having itch to see her again.
    Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.

  8. #2129

    Krystal was GOAT

    I think nobody gives a better massage then Krystal, she is really the GOAT. Since she raised the prices and got her own place, I never saw her and sticked to usual AMPs like BW. SH, which doesn't break the bank.

    But lately I have been having itch to see her again.

  9. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi1979  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.
    I was late into the scene & never tried Krystal, from what I've looked at yall saying good CMT massage skills but hows her looks, manmade, busty, post flip, just rub & tug or?

  10. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.

  11. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?
    Read my review on Irina from the past. Pretty sure Scarlett is just a rebranded name from Irina. I wouldn't personally book with her again, as she charged a high amount just for nuru, and did not do any nuru aspects or allow many things during the session. I have not booked with the others, so unsure on how they are.

  12. #2125

    Kate from ROM

    Anyone know her IG? She had stopped working at ROM before I was able to ask her for it.

    Help a brother monger out, please.

  13. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    Been a while since I last saw her but I remember being pleasantly surprised with the massage. Cracked my back and shit type. Super friendly. Mid-30's, natural Cs / Ds, price face and figure, maybe 5'4". Again been a while so take that as you will.

  14. #2123

    Scarlett, Dayra, Mia. OC Wellness

    Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?

  15. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's older than the others there, I would say early 40's, and a bit thicker as well. She has had some work done so her body is pretty scarred up. She's got great MM breasts, unfortunately she has that big scar from nipple to under boob on both. She gives a good massage but is not very fun after that. If you are simply looking for a good massage, she would fit the bill. If you are looking for fun, maybe keep looking. I started too late to ever get to try Krystal so I cannot compare them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape