Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 2496
-
11-17-25 20:25 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 1622What is Krystals new place? I saw her a while back and kept going back just for the massage. Best in the west.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 02:19 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 1175Fs
Any of these nuru girls do FS? Followed a few on ig but no info given.
-
11-16-25 17:30 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 403Coco was one of first girls that Kris promoted for if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:40 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 664I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:33 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 664She has 2 locations, appointment only. Find the insta and tell them what flavor girl you want. The girls are all A+. Its like the old honey, all the girls are amazing.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 15:13 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 436Is she still around? I habe to say she was really good, but agree got pricey. Where is her location now a days?
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 13:45 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 78Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.
Originally Posted by JohnW2738
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 00:01 #2129Regular Member

Posts: 11Krystal was GOAT
I think nobody gives a better massage then Krystal, she is really the GOAT. Since she raised the prices and got her own place, I never saw her and sticked to usual AMPs like BW. SH, which doesn't break the bank.
But lately I have been having itch to see her again.
-
11-13-25 23:09 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 80I was late into the scene & never tried Krystal, from what I've looked at yall saying good CMT massage skills but hows her looks, manmade, busty, post flip, just rub & tug or?
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 12:08 #2127Regular Member

Posts: 9Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.
Originally Posted by KGConn
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 21:18 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 36Read my review on Irina from the past. Pretty sure Scarlett is just a rebranded name from Irina. I wouldn't personally book with her again, as she charged a high amount just for nuru, and did not do any nuru aspects or allow many things during the session. I have not booked with the others, so unsure on how they are.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 05:40 #2125Regular Member

Posts: 24Kate from ROM
Anyone know her IG? She had stopped working at ROM before I was able to ask her for it.
Help a brother monger out, please.
-
11-12-25 01:23 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 37Been a while since I last saw her but I remember being pleasantly surprised with the massage. Cracked my back and shit type. Super friendly. Mid-30's, natural Cs / Ds, price face and figure, maybe 5'4". Again been a while so take that as you will.
Originally Posted by KGConn
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 00:06 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 41Scarlett, Dayra, Mia. OC Wellness
Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?
-
11-11-25 18:37 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 70She's older than the others there, I would say early 40's, and a bit thicker as well. She has had some work done so her body is pretty scarred up. She's got great MM breasts, unfortunately she has that big scar from nipple to under boob on both. She gives a good massage but is not very fun after that. If you are simply looking for a good massage, she would fit the bill. If you are looking for fun, maybe keep looking. I started too late to ever get to try Krystal so I cannot compare them.
Originally Posted by KGConn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





