Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 8315
-
11-16-25 17:31 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 239About how tall. I used to see another number always thought about it but with another guy and charging the same as an Asian house I just don't see me doing all the work with her guy there. She doesn't get alot of reviews so not sure she getting the business she wants but what I read before they more swingers.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 08:42 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 2986Yes
It's in the bedroom. Mostly starts by you she's's submissive. Physically average build. Husband watches tv or plays video games but hes on the bed!
Originally Posted by Bblot
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 16:23 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 26#5 - Sexy Star
https://tryst.link/escort/sexystar1
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 13:05 #7787Regular Member

Posts: 3Intrigued
I'm interested in this, but had a few questions on your experience.
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]
Do you play in a bedroom? Is this a house? How does play start, is she the aggressor? How would you describe her physically? Is the husband quiet? Anyways, thanks for the tip, just wanted some more clarity on what to expect.
Cheers.
-
11-13-25 20:11 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 91Stripper
She strips as well based on her photos. I have been wanting to check her out for some time.
.
Originally Posted by MrRandom278
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 20:08 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 91Ronniecpink
I seen Ronnie C Pink. I haven't seen her in over a year.
.
Originally Posted by CaliShoeLaces
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 19:12 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 217Dakota
Saw Dakota last week. She post on listcrawler. Filled her pussy up with cream. My photos are too big I don't know how to post them on dropbox or anything if someone can pm me how I have a lot of videos and pics.
-
11-13-25 19:05 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 30Hazel
Info on Hazel?
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 01:37 #7782Regular Member

Posts: 7She is real, just FT her. She does offer bare for an up charge, but also quoted me base of 300/500/700 LOL. Jesus, this economy.
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 01:00 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 1189Saw harleys current ad rates seem to good to be true? Is that really what she's getting an hr or inflating her own prices as most females do? How much did you give her? Here's the link, some images show a worn face. Is it lighting? Smoking to much shit? Drinking or this fucking sun? Your pics of the two ****** look enticing.
Originally Posted by MisterPlano
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675
-
11-11-25 00:36 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 300Yea, she was 19 then too. Probably will be for several more years. She is real though.
Originally Posted by MrRandom278
[View Original Post]
No BB though so note sure why you post on this form
-
11-10-25 17:56 #7779Regular Member

Posts: 7A few years ago? She's only 19 according to her ad!
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
(/ s).
Thanks for the info, might hit her up then. Wanted to make sure she was real and not just an onlyfans scam or something.
-
11-10-25 11:31 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 300Seen her a few years ago. Found her on trop for a cardate. Her ad would say 300 minimum and last I contacted her she wanted 250 qv not worth it for me. She is a good time if you're willing to pay.
Originally Posted by MrRandom278
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 22:19 #7777Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen her? Tried searching but didn't see any reports.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 09:06 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 348Does he clean her up in your presence? I used to swing with a couple that was into this.
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




