Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 554 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 8309
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7784

    Dakota

    Saw Dakota last week. She post on listcrawler. Filled her pussy up with cream. My photos are too big I don't know how to post them on dropbox or anything if someone can pm me how I have a lot of videos and pics.

  2. #7783

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
    Info on Hazel?

  3. #7782
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she was 19 then too. Probably will be for several more years. She is real though.

    No BB though so note sure why you post on this form
    She is real, just FT her. She does offer bare for an up charge, but also quoted me base of 300/500/700 LOL. Jesus, this economy.

  4. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    Saw harleys current ad rates seem to good to be true? Is that really what she's getting an hr or inflating her own prices as most females do? How much did you give her? Here's the link, some images show a worn face. Is it lighting? Smoking to much shit? Drinking or this fucking sun? Your pics of the two ****** look enticing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/196370675

  5. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom278  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago? She's only 19 according to her ad!

    (/ s).

    Thanks for the info, might hit her up then. Wanted to make sure she was real and not just an onlyfans scam or something.
    Yea, she was 19 then too. Probably will be for several more years. She is real though.

    No BB though so note sure why you post on this form

  6. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few years ago. Found her on trop for a cardate. Her ad would say 300 minimum and last I contacted her she wanted 250 qv not worth it for me. She is a good time if you're willing to pay.
    A few years ago? She's only 19 according to her ad!

    (/ s).

    Thanks for the info, might hit her up then. Wanted to make sure she was real and not just an onlyfans scam or something.

  7. #7778
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom278  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Tried searching but didn't see any reports.
    Seen her a few years ago. Found her on trop for a cardate. Her ad would say 300 minimum and last I contacted her she wanted 250 qv not worth it for me. She is a good time if you're willing to pay.

  8. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Tried searching but didn't see any reports.

  9. #7776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029189819

    Had a great time with this one- she wants the creampie, but said she was cool with CIM also. Only rule is no rough stuff or Greek. Full GFE otherwise and 150 HHR. Husband just sat off on a couch and had his hand down his pants. Able to tune him out and put his girl through the paces. Would totally go again.
    Does he clean her up in your presence? I used to swing with a couple that was into this.

  10. #7775

    Husband watches

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029189819

    Had a great time with this one- she wants the creampie, but said she was cool with CIM also. Only rule is no rough stuff or Greek. Full GFE otherwise and 150 HHR. Husband just sat off on a couch and had his hand down his pants. Able to tune him out and put his girl through the paces. Would totally go again.

  11. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Yes we texted quite a bit. Will see her next week. I'll let you know how things went.
    Awesome to hear! Try to snap some pics. There's not enough BB Greek friendly providers in my area. I would have to imagine the landscape is better out there.

  12. #7773

    Memorie Lane

    Took the plunge based on some reviews here and while GFE and hour was pretty steep- she lives up to the hype. Especially on the throatfucking. I could have probably gone Greek without compliant- we discussed CFS, but went BB when it came to it. I went to town facefucking with 9 inches and she took it all, no complaining. No breaks, nothing!

  13. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenDemon777  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1
    Yea I spoke to her too. A bit to big for my taste. I tend to prefer small bbw's but I will try her out one day if the scene is baron[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  14. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her last weekend. I had so much fun! 10/10 BBBJ!
    Bro thank you!! Let them know I was not lying! Nickie BJ skills are unmatched outside of the non-pro Jasmine that I mentioned. The only negative about her is her age and she is a huge flake. Saw her once. Took me a whole month to see her again. She's weird but that woman is good sexually.

  15. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Hi Peter. I'm greatly appreciating your posts in this forum all the way from Huntsville, Alabama! I like to look through the picture posts and see what's out there across this great country of ours. This girl also caught my attention out of the 5 you posted pics of. She's a sexy looking motherfucker. Anal would be a dream on that ass! Sigh. I've got to get back out to Vegas someday soon!
    Yes we texted quite a bit. Will see her next week. I'll let you know how things went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape