Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35441

    Star

    She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.

  2. #35440

    Kior

    So. Is she good to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    https://archive.is/2jhK6

    https://archive.ph/nWLkr

    70320063 XX.

    516-582-07 XX

    (929) XXX-6213

  3. #35439

  4. #35438

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard anything on her lately?
    She's in jail.

  5. #35437
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her yet? She sent me some decent photos. I haven't been able to connect in person, just some texting. Curious if she's real and if anyone has seen her lately? Thanks guys.
    Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?

  6. #35436
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers know her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kiorblanco
    https://archive.is/2jhK6

    https://archive.ph/nWLkr

    70320063 XX.

    516-582-07 XX

    (929) XXX-6213

  7. #35435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Where's all the ladies that do BB / BBJCIM?!
    I prefer the gals who cover me up. Back when I was younger and had more cash, I would see multiple girls a day bare. I'd try to wash up the best I could with a wipe or splash water on it and dry with shirt or shorts. In 2023 I got a nasty STD from a BBBJ. I was perplexed but it happened. Some girls have multiple dicks in their mouths a day with multiple cumshots down their throats a day. I enjoy kissing girls now in my older years. I've still had some uncovered bjs but I won't kiss if that's the case but I really try to stay away from those bare and CIM ******. Lynn once told me it's best that both people be protected and that stuck with me especially after getting the nasty Gon. The ****** doing the dirty shit or have other dudes dna living in their throat usually don't have greatest hygiene or smells either.

  8. #35434

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Oh man good to see Virginia's finest cok blockers still have nothing better to do. What's the difference between uncle LEO and a jailed prostitute? Their job still sucks! I heard they arrested a female fisherman because she was a real hooker. Why is the IRS going after these girls? Because they didn't declare all their "gross" income. What do you call a prostitute that likes it in the rear? A crack hore. How do you make a street walker moan? Don't pay her. Who makes more money the candy man or a prostitute? The prostitute because she can wash her crack and sell it again.
    If only they would wash it between sales is more like it.

  9. #35433

    Natauri

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get in contact with Pepper but communication is inconsistent. So I wanted to know if anybody tried her recently and if she does bbj and is it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196088281

    TIA!!
    I saw her earlier this summer and twice last year. She's always been super cool and easy to deal with. Pictures are very representative of what you're getting when you're walking in the door. Everything is covered and I'm pretty sure there's no option for anything else. Clean, no monkey, no BS.

  10. #35432

    Kior Blanco

    Wondering if any of you mongers know her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kiorblanco

  11. #35431

    On the hunt

    I tried to get in contact with Pepper but communication is inconsistent. So I wanted to know if anybody tried her recently and if she does bbj and is it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196088281

    TIA!!

  12. #35430

    Where they at?

    Where's all the ladies that do BB / BBJCIM?!

  13. #35429
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken  [View Original Post]
    Is it the Commerce Rd location or Broad? They were at the six yesterday and scooped a gal off skip down in Hopewell yesterday. LJ off midlo is done. Someone said a few weeks ago Regina was picked up. She was another skip poster. Just be extra careful. Even 3rd got axed. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to their busts. It's all locations at this point: Richmond city, chesterfield, Henrico, tri-cities, etc. Don't get caught with your pants down.
    The one on commerce. There were some friends sitting in different parts of the lot watching. When I called her out. Nothing. Communicate stopped.

  14. #35428
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken  [View Original Post]
    Is it the Commerce Rd location or Broad? They were at the six yesterday and scooped a gal off skip down in Hopewell yesterday. LJ off midlo is done. Someone said a few weeks ago Regina was picked up. She was another skip poster. Just be extra careful. Even 3rd got axed. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to their busts. It's all locations at this point: Richmond city, chesterfield, Henrico, tri-cities, etc. Don't get caught with your pants down.
    Oh man good to see Virginia's finest cok blockers still have nothing better to do. What's the difference between uncle LEO and a jailed prostitute? Their job still sucks! I heard they arrested a female fisherman because she was a real hooker. Why is the IRS going after these girls? Because they didn't declare all their "gross" income. What do you call a prostitute that likes it in the rear? A crack hore. How do you make a street walker moan? Don't pay her. Who makes more money the candy man or a prostitute? The prostitute because she can wash her crack and sell it again.

  15. #35427
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay away from that place with a red roof. Singers in place.
    Is it the Commerce Rd location or Broad? They were at the six yesterday and scooped a gal off skip down in Hopewell yesterday. LJ off midlo is done. Someone said a few weeks ago Regina was picked up. She was another skip poster. Just be extra careful. Even 3rd got axed. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to their busts. It's all locations at this point: Richmond city, chesterfield, Henrico, tri-cities, etc. Don't get caught with your pants down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape