Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35423

    Emerson

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    25 Chinese Emerson is coming through Richmond Saturday and Sunday. She is well reviewed. Check my name for pics. She is only seeing a few people while she's in town. All 3 holes are open. PM if you need the number.

    Looks like RVA needs a influx of talent. It's getting dry quick.

    Stay safe.
    Hey brother. Can you share the contact info for Emerson?

    Thanks!

  2. #35422

    Lo or Lolo

    Has anyone had a dream with her yet? She sent me some decent photos. I haven't been able to connect in person, just some texting. Curious if she's real and if anyone has seen her lately? Thanks guys.

  3. #35421
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    I do not feel like venturing all the way over to Glen Allen all the time someone had made an outstanding recommendation for someone off of the turnpike but she's not currently in town looking for another credible Latina on this side?
    I agree- I feel like most of the Latinas off midlo are sketchy girls staying at the six. It always feels like they have handlers in the room next door. Never a good feeling in my gut doing that.

  4. #35420

    Chesterfield / Midlothian

    I do not feel like venturing all the way over to Glen Allen all the time someone had made an outstanding recommendation for someone off of the turnpike but she's not currently in town looking for another credible Latina on this side?

  5. #35419

    Lina

    This one is fantastic. Looks like her pictures. Very sensual. Catch her before she leaves on Saturday. 350 for HH but well worth the price. Innsbrook area.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8007316.htm?cat=1

  6. #35418
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    I have actually meet up with her two times the list time she was in RVA which was in March. She is real and looks like she gained some weight from the last time I saw her. She didn't ask for a deposit when I saw her. The second meet up was not as fun so I didn't care to see her again.
    Thanks. I went and saw her. Somewhat mechanical but very nice. She chatted me up a bit and gave a nice sloppy CBJ before running through all the positions. Her body looked good. She does a FT verify for LEO. Easy process otherwise.

  7. #35417

    Emerson coming through

    25 Chinese Emerson is coming through Richmond Saturday and Sunday. She is well reviewed. Check my name for pics. She is only seeing a few people while she's in town. All 3 holes are open. PM if you need the number.

    Looks like RVA needs a influx of talent. It's getting dry quick.

    Stay safe.

  8. #35416

    Layla

    I have actually meet up with her two times the list time she was in RVA which was in March. She is real and looks like she gained some weight from the last time I saw her. She didn't ask for a deposit when I saw her. The second meet up was not as fun so I didn't care to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this girl? I would love to have a go but I can't find a thing on her and it worries me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195726581

  9. #35415
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    She is doing well, out of the game for at least right now.
    Probably will be gone for at least the standard 90 days for recent prostitution arrest. Probably on my no fly zone until that's over and probation is over. Henrico unit works with VSP and FBI and they don't play around. I wouldn't even text her. However, I haven't seen her advertising anywhere, which is smart because they'll show up to court with all that alleging solicitation and plead for the max sentence. If you do text her, do not discuss pricing or anything you wouldn't want anyone in blue to see. Maybe she just gets a slap on the wrist but who the hell knows these days. I would say I'm sad to see her go but she was looking really rough the last few times I saw her.

  10. #35414

  11. #35413
    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this girl? I would love to have a go but I can't find a thing on her and it worries me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195726581
    I think it's a scam. She asked for a deposit.

  12. #35412

    Layla

    Anyone ever seen this girl? I would love to have a go but I can't find a thing on her and it worries me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195726581

  13. #35411

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard anything on her lately?
    She is doing well, out of the game for at least right now.

  14. #35410

    Bridget Salior

    Anyone seen or heard anything on her lately?

  15. #35409
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken  [View Original Post]
    I have been to a handful of other towns recently and it is a reminder that Richmond sucks for this sport. We literally have scraps here. I encourage you to go do this hobby out of town in some other cities. I usually get the urge to go see new ladies. I scrolled through the regular sites and I'm just not even interested in the same washed up junkies we have. This guy below posting about Staxx and pepper and Lokita. Really? Out of town, this sport is much cheaper and the supply is booming.
    I definetly agree. The prices they want and quality sucks. I've been hitting newport news up and the prices are way different. These guys out here are the ones messing it up for paying the prices. Out in the 757 you paying half. The numbers theyre willing to negotiate is crazy. It aint about if you got it like that or not because my bank account is right but I'm not going to get out hustled by low quality and high prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape