Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 37357
-
11-06-25 15:29 #35452Senior Member

Posts: 186Can anyone confirm if this is true? I know she was picked up but thought she was out for now. She'll probably have to go away for at least a few months soon but I heard she is still working. I don't have a working number for her. Does anyone have a good working phone number for her they can PM me? Figured I'd try to see her before she goes away.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:15 #35451Senior Member

Posts: 767How she looking?
Still overpriced? Does she still have those bruises from monkey use? Does she still smoke that crack pipe before beginning her BJ? Or is she actually better now?
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 13:36 #35450Senior Member

Posts: 105I don't think so
I've never seen her but just scrolling thru her SM I would say she's a OF queen and you will never get to meet her. Could be wrong but I'm 98% sure.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:01 #35449Senior Member

Posts: 337Ymmv
Don't know what else to say fratello.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 08:02 #35448Senior Member

Posts: 35I agree! Great girl and fun time. She's one of the good ones.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 07:50 #35447Senior Member

Posts: 98Lolo
She messaged me back this weekend. Saying she was available for incall in Glen Allen. Not sure if it's her or not. I didn't want to drive into Henrico to see her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 07:21 #35446Senior Member

Posts: 339Lolo
Did she post again? I didn't write down her number and she toots down the post quick.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 00:39 #35445Senior Member

Posts: 92Star
She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.
-
11-05-25 22:51 #35444Senior Member

Posts: 475Kior
So. Is she good to go?
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 22:36 #35443Regular Member

Posts: 22Cajun
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/300566343461
-
11-05-25 20:37 #35442Regular Member

Posts: 9Bridget Sailor
She's in jail.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:49 #35441Senior Member

Posts: 186Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:42 #35440Senior Member

Posts: 337https://archive.is/2jhK6
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/nWLkr
70320063 XX.
516-582-07 XX
(929) XXX-6213
-
11-05-25 16:38 #35439Senior Member

Posts: 186I prefer the gals who cover me up. Back when I was younger and had more cash, I would see multiple girls a day bare. I'd try to wash up the best I could with a wipe or splash water on it and dry with shirt or shorts. In 2023 I got a nasty STD from a BBBJ. I was perplexed but it happened. Some girls have multiple dicks in their mouths a day with multiple cumshots down their throats a day. I enjoy kissing girls now in my older years. I've still had some uncovered bjs but I won't kiss if that's the case but I really try to stay away from those bare and CIM ******. Lynn once told me it's best that both people be protected and that stuck with me especially after getting the nasty Gon. The ****** doing the dirty shit or have other dudes dna living in their throat usually don't have greatest hygiene or smells either.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:12 #35438Senior Member

Posts: 327Lmao
If only they would wash it between sales is more like it.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





