Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 37348
-
11-03-25 23:37 #35428Senior Member

Posts: 316Oh man good to see Virginia's finest cok blockers still have nothing better to do. What's the difference between uncle LEO and a jailed prostitute? Their job still sucks! I heard they arrested a female fisherman because she was a real hooker. Why is the IRS going after these girls? Because they didn't declare all their "gross" income. What do you call a prostitute that likes it in the rear? A crack hore. How do you make a street walker moan? Don't pay her. Who makes more money the candy man or a prostitute? The prostitute because she can wash her crack and sell it again.
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 17:39 #35427Regular Member

Posts: 16Is it the Commerce Rd location or Broad? They were at the six yesterday and scooped a gal off skip down in Hopewell yesterday. LJ off midlo is done. Someone said a few weeks ago Regina was picked up. She was another skip poster. Just be extra careful. Even 3rd got axed. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to their busts. It's all locations at this point: Richmond city, chesterfield, Henrico, tri-cities, etc. Don't get caught with your pants down.
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:28 #35426Regular Member

Posts: 55Warning
I'd stay away from that place with a red roof. Singers in place.
-
11-02-25 12:35 #35425Regular Member

Posts: 16Lay low out there. They've been picking up more and more in our area. JD and Midlo are dead right now. Went to a not so nice hotel near greshamwood about 20 minutes ago to meet a Latina. I arrived early to scope out and saw two guys who were clearly undercover coming and going from a room. When the girl texted me her room number it was the room right next door. What a coincidence.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 08:56 #35424Senior Member

Posts: 337Latina Bee
Sto osservando il mugshots
Riverside https://callescort.org/863-218-9523
Spicymamii wants 5.0?
https://pixvid.org/images/2025/11/02/kDl4x.jpg https://www.models-world.com/profile/jenesis-2/
https://pixvid.org/images/2025/11/02/kDT6P.jpg
At least
Lokita is still around lol
-
11-02-25 06:33 #35423Senior Member

Posts: 66Emerson
Hey brother. Can you share the contact info for Emerson?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
11-01-25 23:35 #35422Regular Member

Posts: 16Lo or Lolo
Has anyone had a dream with her yet? She sent me some decent photos. I haven't been able to connect in person, just some texting. Curious if she's real and if anyone has seen her lately? Thanks guys.
-
11-01-25 23:32 #35421Regular Member

Posts: 16I agree- I feel like most of the Latinas off midlo are sketchy girls staying at the six. It always feels like they have handlers in the room next door. Never a good feeling in my gut doing that.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 16:52 #35420Senior Member

Posts: 76Chesterfield / Midlothian
I do not feel like venturing all the way over to Glen Allen all the time someone had made an outstanding recommendation for someone off of the turnpike but she's not currently in town looking for another credible Latina on this side?
-
10-31-25 10:30 #35419Regular Member

Posts: 18Lina
This one is fantastic. Looks like her pictures. Very sensual. Catch her before she leaves on Saturday. 350 for HH but well worth the price. Innsbrook area.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8007316.htm?cat=1
-
10-31-25 10:28 #35418Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks. I went and saw her. Somewhat mechanical but very nice. She chatted me up a bit and gave a nice sloppy CBJ before running through all the positions. Her body looked good. She does a FT verify for LEO. Easy process otherwise.
Originally Posted by DudeOffLame
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 13:15 #35417Senior Member

Posts: 232Emerson coming through
25 Chinese Emerson is coming through Richmond Saturday and Sunday. She is well reviewed. Check my name for pics. She is only seeing a few people while she's in town. All 3 holes are open. PM if you need the number.
Looks like RVA needs a influx of talent. It's getting dry quick.
Stay safe.
-
10-30-25 09:31 #35416Regular Member

Posts: 20Layla
I have actually meet up with her two times the list time she was in RVA which was in March. She is real and looks like she gained some weight from the last time I saw her. She didn't ask for a deposit when I saw her. The second meet up was not as fun so I didn't care to see her again.
Originally Posted by JawnLife40
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 23:51 #35415Senior Member

Posts: 186Probably will be gone for at least the standard 90 days for recent prostitution arrest. Probably on my no fly zone until that's over and probation is over. Henrico unit works with VSP and FBI and they don't play around. I wouldn't even text her. However, I haven't seen her advertising anywhere, which is smart because they'll show up to court with all that alleging solicitation and plead for the max sentence. If you do text her, do not discuss pricing or anything you wouldn't want anyone in blue to see. Maybe she just gets a slap on the wrist but who the hell knows these days. I would say I'm sad to see her go but she was looking really rough the last few times I saw her.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 16:04 #35414Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone dream with these.
Looking for info on the following, see their posts all the time.
1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195697995
2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195720695
3. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195700716
4. https://callescort.org/804-712-3285











Reply With Quote




