Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 37346
-
11-06-25 00:39 #35441Senior Member

Posts: 92Star
She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.
-
11-05-25 22:51 #35440Senior Member

Posts: 475Kior
So. Is she good to go?
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 22:36 #35439Regular Member

Posts: 22Cajun
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/300566343461
-
11-05-25 20:37 #35438Regular Member

Posts: 9Bridget Sailor
She's in jail.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:49 #35437Senior Member

Posts: 185Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:42 #35436Senior Member

Posts: 337https://archive.is/2jhK6
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/nWLkr
70320063 XX.
516-582-07 XX
(929) XXX-6213
-
11-05-25 16:38 #35435Senior Member

Posts: 185I prefer the gals who cover me up. Back when I was younger and had more cash, I would see multiple girls a day bare. I'd try to wash up the best I could with a wipe or splash water on it and dry with shirt or shorts. In 2023 I got a nasty STD from a BBBJ. I was perplexed but it happened. Some girls have multiple dicks in their mouths a day with multiple cumshots down their throats a day. I enjoy kissing girls now in my older years. I've still had some uncovered bjs but I won't kiss if that's the case but I really try to stay away from those bare and CIM ******. Lynn once told me it's best that both people be protected and that stuck with me especially after getting the nasty Gon. The ****** doing the dirty shit or have other dudes dna living in their throat usually don't have greatest hygiene or smells either.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:12 #35434Senior Member

Posts: 327Lmao
If only they would wash it between sales is more like it.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:00 #35433Senior Member

Posts: 101Natauri
I saw her earlier this summer and twice last year. She's always been super cool and easy to deal with. Pictures are very representative of what you're getting when you're walking in the door. Everything is covered and I'm pretty sure there's no option for anything else. Clean, no monkey, no BS.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 08:34 #35432Senior Member

Posts: 475Kior Blanco
Wondering if any of you mongers know her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kiorblanco
-
11-05-25 06:42 #35431Senior Member

Posts: 103On the hunt
I tried to get in contact with Pepper but communication is inconsistent. So I wanted to know if anybody tried her recently and if she does bbj and is it worth it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196088281
TIA!!
-
11-04-25 20:44 #35430Senior Member

Posts: 147Where they at?
Where's all the ladies that do BB / BBJCIM?!
-
11-04-25 12:56 #35429Regular Member

Posts: 55The one on commerce. There were some friends sitting in different parts of the lot watching. When I called her out. Nothing. Communicate stopped.
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 23:37 #35428Senior Member

Posts: 316Oh man good to see Virginia's finest cok blockers still have nothing better to do. What's the difference between uncle LEO and a jailed prostitute? Their job still sucks! I heard they arrested a female fisherman because she was a real hooker. Why is the IRS going after these girls? Because they didn't declare all their "gross" income. What do you call a prostitute that likes it in the rear? A crack hore. How do you make a street walker moan? Don't pay her. Who makes more money the candy man or a prostitute? The prostitute because she can wash her crack and sell it again.
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 17:39 #35427Regular Member

Posts: 16Is it the Commerce Rd location or Broad? They were at the six yesterday and scooped a gal off skip down in Hopewell yesterday. LJ off midlo is done. Someone said a few weeks ago Regina was picked up. She was another skip poster. Just be extra careful. Even 3rd got axed. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to their busts. It's all locations at this point: Richmond city, chesterfield, Henrico, tri-cities, etc. Don't get caught with your pants down.
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





