Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35449

  2. #35448
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    She's in jail.
    Can anyone confirm if this is true? I know she was picked up but thought she was out for now. She'll probably have to go away for at least a few months soon but I heard she is still working. I don't have a working number for her. Does anyone have a good working phone number for her they can PM me? Figured I'd try to see her before she goes away.

  3. #35447

    How she looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me back this weekend. Saying she was available for incall in Glen Allen. Not sure if it's her or not. I didn't want to drive into Henrico to see her.
    Still overpriced? Does she still have those bruises from monkey use? Does she still smoke that crack pipe before beginning her BJ? Or is she actually better now?

  4. #35446

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what else to say fratello.
    I've never seen her but just scrolling thru her SM I would say she's a OF queen and you will never get to meet her. Could be wrong but I'm 98% sure.

  5. #35445

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    So. Is she good to go?
    Don't know what else to say fratello.

  6. #35444
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.
    I agree! Great girl and fun time. She's one of the good ones.

  7. #35443

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?
    She messaged me back this weekend. Saying she was available for incall in Glen Allen. Not sure if it's her or not. I didn't want to drive into Henrico to see her.

  8. #35442

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?
    Did she post again? I didn't write down her number and she toots down the post quick.

  9. #35441

    Star

    She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.

  10. #35440

    Kior

    So. Is she good to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    https://archive.is/2jhK6

    https://archive.ph/nWLkr

    70320063 XX.

    516-582-07 XX

    (929) XXX-6213

  11. #35439

  12. #35438

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard anything on her lately?
    She's in jail.

  13. #35437
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her yet? She sent me some decent photos. I haven't been able to connect in person, just some texting. Curious if she's real and if anyone has seen her lately? Thanks guys.
    Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?

  14. #35436
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers know her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kiorblanco
    https://archive.is/2jhK6

    https://archive.ph/nWLkr

    70320063 XX.

    516-582-07 XX

    (929) XXX-6213

  15. #35435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Where's all the ladies that do BB / BBJCIM?!
    I prefer the gals who cover me up. Back when I was younger and had more cash, I would see multiple girls a day bare. I'd try to wash up the best I could with a wipe or splash water on it and dry with shirt or shorts. In 2023 I got a nasty STD from a BBBJ. I was perplexed but it happened. Some girls have multiple dicks in their mouths a day with multiple cumshots down their throats a day. I enjoy kissing girls now in my older years. I've still had some uncovered bjs but I won't kiss if that's the case but I really try to stay away from those bare and CIM ******. Lynn once told me it's best that both people be protected and that stuck with me especially after getting the nasty Gon. The ****** doing the dirty shit or have other dudes dna living in their throat usually don't have greatest hygiene or smells either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape