Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 37358
-
11-07-25 00:05 #35453Senior Member

Posts: 337Speaking of the devil
Browsing same. Eight zero four ××× 4008.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 23:48 #35452Senior Member

Posts: 187I can't really believe this poster, as Bridget Sailor is not in jail. Now, how do we know if this story is factual or not?
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 22:18 #35451Senior Member

Posts: 103Not legit
Number texts back as under age when asking for address.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 20:14 #35450Regular Member

Posts: 9LoLo update
She has been to treatment and has been monkey free for just over a year now. There are scars on her legs but they are old. She has just ended a toxic relationship with a white knight LOL and is selective about participating rn. Every time she posts she says she is "inundated" with responses and quickly takes the ad down.
-
11-06-25 16:00 #35449Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...4/633630724933
Has anyone seen this one?
-
11-06-25 15:29 #35448Senior Member

Posts: 187Can anyone confirm if this is true? I know she was picked up but thought she was out for now. She'll probably have to go away for at least a few months soon but I heard she is still working. I don't have a working number for her. Does anyone have a good working phone number for her they can PM me? Figured I'd try to see her before she goes away.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:15 #35447Senior Member

Posts: 767How she looking?
Still overpriced? Does she still have those bruises from monkey use? Does she still smoke that crack pipe before beginning her BJ? Or is she actually better now?
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 13:36 #35446Senior Member

Posts: 106I don't think so
I've never seen her but just scrolling thru her SM I would say she's a OF queen and you will never get to meet her. Could be wrong but I'm 98% sure.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:01 #35445Senior Member

Posts: 337Ymmv
Don't know what else to say fratello.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 08:02 #35444Senior Member

Posts: 35I agree! Great girl and fun time. She's one of the good ones.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 07:50 #35443Senior Member

Posts: 98Lolo
She messaged me back this weekend. Saying she was available for incall in Glen Allen. Not sure if it's her or not. I didn't want to drive into Henrico to see her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 07:21 #35442Senior Member

Posts: 339Lolo
Did she post again? I didn't write down her number and she toots down the post quick.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 00:39 #35441Senior Member

Posts: 92Star
She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.
-
11-05-25 22:51 #35440Senior Member

Posts: 475Kior
So. Is she good to go?
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 22:36 #35439Regular Member

Posts: 22Cajun
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/300566343461











Reply With Quote




