Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 16676
-
11-09-25 18:26 #16181Senior Member

Posts: 961She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 17:39 #16180Senior Member

Posts: 127Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:21 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 961I've been trying to see Gigi for at least a couple of years without hardly a response. Don't really have time for her games. But I appreciate your recommendation!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 14:42 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 1152For my money, Gigi was better than either of them, but I've only seen her once because she has never responded to any of my subsequent messages.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 11:46 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 961Older kali and xena
Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
-
11-08-25 19:06 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 130Zoya
She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
-
11-06-25 23:10 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 106She may rip you off. She did me about 4 months ago.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 09:55 #16174Regular Member

Posts: 18Driving through Madison this weekend
I'm driving through town this weekend, normally I stop at wood view but I'm open to suggestions on the west or south side, (coming from south heating west) What's best AMP or provider a quick stop?
-
11-05-25 18:31 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 812Thanks
My thanks to you guys for the info on Harper. While I can afford, I choose to pass. With prices like these, the hobby has pretty much outgrown and side lined me. Zip.
-
11-05-25 15:45 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 43Harper Lee's New Tryst Profile
Here is Harper Lee's link for her new Tryst account. She changed her name.
Originally Posted by RodBarnwood
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi
-
11-05-25 11:40 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 34Harper Lee etc.
She has resurfaced on Tryst as "Stormi Lee", for a while she was saying "stormi" on stg for a while but now seems to be nameless, not uncommon these days. Some confusion on the rate schedule there.
Originally Posted by RodBarnwood
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi
-
11-05-25 11:22 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 53That's Harper Lee.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158
Looks like her Tryst page is gone.
Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.
-
11-05-25 10:00 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 812Anyone?
I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
-
11-03-25 22:33 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 1152I've met Rei and you are right. Not her.
Originally Posted by M5519
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 22:03 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 81None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





