Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 16682
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Harper lee.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/546962794014

    Prices were high but after some talking and telling her what I wanted she dropped it I just got a CBJ. Throat was really good and if you can get her to drop the price for just the BJ it's worth it imo. No teeth straight throat. Hands only in the balls. I hate it when a BJ is mostly tooth and basically a handjob because they are lazy or can't take dick to save their life. Didn't do anything more. Def had a pimp. Her "uncle" she mentioned. Incall was in a surprisingly nice air bnb. Can't lie thought I was going to get setup or something. But made it out ok. Probs wouldn't repeat due to the pimp.
    The post indicates BBBJ is on the menu. Did you get CBJ due to an upcharge for bare blow or something else?

  2. #16186

    Harper lee

    Saw Harper lee.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/546962794014

    Prices were high but after some talking and telling her what I wanted she dropped it I just got a CBJ. Throat was really good and if you can get her to drop the price for just the BJ it's worth it imo. No teeth straight throat. Hands only in the balls. I hate it when a BJ is mostly tooth and basically a handjob because they are lazy or can't take dick to save their life. Didn't do anything more. Def had a pimp. Her "uncle" she mentioned. Incall was in a surprisingly nice air bnb. Can't lie thought I was going to get setup or something. But made it out ok. Probs wouldn't repeat due to the pimp.

  3. #16185

    I think I will skip

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    She is asking for 50% deposit on incall and 100% deposit on OUTCALL. LOL.

    I will say skip this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoyaaaaaaa

  4. #16184
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    I'm curious too, but I'm on a hair trigger with anything not seeming right and there's a couple yellow flags here (phone number mismatch, non-existent OF link). I can't bring myself to try.

  5. #16183

    Honey

    Has anyone seen Honey / Britten?

    The last time I saw her was last spring.

    Thanks.

    GS.

  6. #16182
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.
    So I know she used to based on her past posts and she avoided the question when I asked via text. It's one of the big deals for me as well so I was really hoping she'd still do it and ultimately it feels like it's something she makes as a judgment call once you meet in person. Just my one experience with her from earlier this year.

  7. #16181
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.
    She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.

  8. #16180
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
    Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.

  9. #16179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    For my money, Gigi was better than either of them, but I've only seen her once because she has never responded to any of my subsequent messages.
    I've been trying to see Gigi for at least a couple of years without hardly a response. Don't really have time for her games. But I appreciate your recommendation!

  10. #16178
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
    For my money, Gigi was better than either of them, but I've only seen her once because she has never responded to any of my subsequent messages.

  11. #16177

    Older kali and xena

    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!

  12. #16176

    Zoya

    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251108-175303_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251108-175343_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #16175
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    She may rip you off. She did me about 4 months ago.

  14. #16174

    Driving through Madison this weekend

    I'm driving through town this weekend, normally I stop at wood view but I'm open to suggestions on the west or south side, (coming from south heating west) What's best AMP or provider a quick stop?

  15. #16173

    Thanks

    My thanks to you guys for the info on Harper. While I can afford, I choose to pass. With prices like these, the hobby has pretty much outgrown and side lined me. Zip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape