Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16183

    Honey

    Has anyone seen Honey / Britten?

    The last time I saw her was last spring.

    Thanks.

    GS.

  2. #16182
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.
    So I know she used to based on her past posts and she avoided the question when I asked via text. It's one of the big deals for me as well so I was really hoping she'd still do it and ultimately it feels like it's something she makes as a judgment call once you meet in person. Just my one experience with her from earlier this year.

  3. #16181
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.
    She always tells me no dfk every time I talk to her. My oral hygiene is aways very good. I've never had a problem with it with anyone else that says OK to DFK.

  4. #16180
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
    Xena will do dfk depending on your oral hygiene.

  5. #16179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    For my money, Gigi was better than either of them, but I've only seen her once because she has never responded to any of my subsequent messages.
    I've been trying to see Gigi for at least a couple of years without hardly a response. Don't really have time for her games. But I appreciate your recommendation!

  6. #16178
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
    For my money, Gigi was better than either of them, but I've only seen her once because she has never responded to any of my subsequent messages.

  7. #16177

    Older kali and xena

    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!

  8. #16176

    Zoya

    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251108-175303_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251108-175343_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #16175
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    She may rip you off. She did me about 4 months ago.

  10. #16174

    Driving through Madison this weekend

    I'm driving through town this weekend, normally I stop at wood view but I'm open to suggestions on the west or south side, (coming from south heating west) What's best AMP or provider a quick stop?

  11. #16173

    Thanks

    My thanks to you guys for the info on Harper. While I can afford, I choose to pass. With prices like these, the hobby has pretty much outgrown and side lined me. Zip.

  12. #16172

    Harper Lee's New Tryst Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by RodBarnwood  [View Original Post]
    That's Harper Lee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158

    Looks like her Tryst page is gone.

    Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.
    Here is Harper Lee's link for her new Tryst account. She changed her name.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi

  13. #16171

    Harper Lee etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodBarnwood  [View Original Post]
    That's Harper Lee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158

    Looks like her Tryst page is gone.

    Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.
    She has resurfaced on Tryst as "Stormi Lee", for a while she was saying "stormi" on stg for a while but now seems to be nameless, not uncommon these days. Some confusion on the rate schedule there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi

  14. #16170
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
    That's Harper Lee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158

    Looks like her Tryst page is gone.

    Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.

  15. #16169

    Anyone?

    I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harper.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape