Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16151

    I wouldn't trust her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    She's a thief! Saw her once took the money went into the bathroom and never can out.

  2. #16150
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl. She doesn't have a current ad, but that picture looks great. Incall near fish hatch.
    I have never seen her, and this is entirely hearsay, but another girl told me she was going to start robbing people again when her boyfriend or whatever was out of prison. This was last year, so I assume that has happened. I recognize the picture, 100%. There might be old ads somewhere with her. I would avoid her personally.

  3. #16149
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
    I am about 95% sure I saw her earlier this year and she cash and dashed me, I'd avoid. (The 5% is just that she looks rougher than I remember in the photo you attached, but 2/3 of the pics in the ad are the lady I'm thinking of.)

  4. #16148

    Amber

    Anyone recognize this girl. She doesn't have a current ad, but that picture looks great. Incall near fish hatch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oct_21_2025_9_38_31.jpg‎  

  5. #16147

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
    She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251021_094450_Gallery.jpg‎  

  6. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she's not who she says she is and she isn't worth seeing?
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.

  7. #16145
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Those are a jumble of pics from more than one provider. A few of them are the older, busty gal who called herself April. She's in the Dells now apparently.
    Are you saying she's not who she says she is and she isn't worth seeing?

  8. #16144
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen all of them, and they're all good with some caveats.

    Sami: The most attractive of the set, very friendly, good session, only drawback is CBJ if that's a problem for you.

    Kali: Older than indicated, really pleasant woman to be with, again, CBJ if it's a problem.

    Dani: Pics are dead on -- slim but not meth slim. Can be a bit lethargic, biggest issue I've had with her after seeing her a few times is her incall apartment in Monona is. Cramped and uncomfortable. Would see her in a hotel any day, though.

  9. #16143
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
    Those are a jumble of pics from more than one provider. A few of them are the older, busty gal who called herself April. She's in the Dells now apparently.

  10. #16142

    Jess

    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175

  11. #16141

    Sami, kali, Dani


  12. #16140

    Sami

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/542301692217

    Anyone seen Sami. Seems like she only comes to Madison for one day and leaves. Her rates are reasonable although she's not real GFE. I do love her pictures though, hopefully they are real?

  13. #16139
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
    I've seen the first one and had a good time, but I think she was going by Krissy. I think you may have the links inverted?

  14. #16138
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
    Eva / Selena has been around a long time. She was my favorite, but that was a long time ago, She looks like a wreck now. She's come and gone the past few years, this is so sad, I don't want to reach out to her. And we had a great rapport.

  15. #16137

    Nicky, no name & Eva

    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape