Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16124

    Coming into Town Soon

    Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.

  2. #16123

    Recycling in process.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987.
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.

  3. #16122

    Stormi

    A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987


    I M.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1493.jpg‎  

  4. #16121

    Phoenix / Arizona Rose availability

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.
    For what it's worth, I tried to contact her a couple of times about two weeks ago (when she was posting multiple ads daily) and didn't get a reply. I had met her a month earlier without any issues - everything went well.

    So my guess is that she's just in high demand and doesn't get around to answering a lot of people, as opposed to blocking you specifically. This seems to happen a lot to the few girls on STG who are reasonably priced and have mostly positive or at least semi-positive reviews on this board.

  5. #16120
    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    Dang, thanks for the info, I'll dive deeper into the posts. I am used to seeing her name, so probably just not paying enough attention. Thanks again and stay safe everyone!
    Here's an example. Doesn't say her name, but it's clearly Xena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/708196476103

  6. #16119

    Coming to town this weekend

    I'm coming to town for the game and wondering if there is anyone you would recommend. I like black, blonde or Asian. Good tits. Not too large. Would be near campus but can go a little ways. Let me know any good recommendations or Utr. Would help in Milwaukee if needed. Budget friendly the better.

  7. #16118

    Older blonde

    Anyone know anything about this older blonde. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/916940902951.

  8. #16117

    Phoenix / AZ Rose

    Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.

  9. #16116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her lately, but she's been posting regularly in recent weeks, not sure when you haven't seen her ads. Sometimes she doesn't include her name, so that might be throwing you.
    Dang, thanks for the info, I'll dive deeper into the posts. I am used to seeing her name, so probably just not paying enough attention. Thanks again and stay safe everyone!

  10. #16115
    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?
    I haven't seen her lately, but she's been posting regularly in recent weeks, not sure when you haven't seen her ads. Sometimes she doesn't include her name, so that might be throwing you.

  11. #16114

    Was she hacked?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!
    Was she hacked and someone else posting pictures claiming it's her?

  12. #16113
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Xena

    Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?

  13. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbelny  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
    I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!

  14. #16111

    Alexa

    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348

  15. #16110
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!
    I saw the first one a few years ago, called herself April. I had a really good time as I reported. Too bad, the biz changes the ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape