Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16120
    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    Dang, thanks for the info, I'll dive deeper into the posts. I am used to seeing her name, so probably just not paying enough attention. Thanks again and stay safe everyone!
    Here's an example. Doesn't say her name, but it's clearly Xena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/708196476103

  2. #16119

    Coming to town this weekend

    I'm coming to town for the game and wondering if there is anyone you would recommend. I like black, blonde or Asian. Good tits. Not too large. Would be near campus but can go a little ways. Let me know any good recommendations or Utr. Would help in Milwaukee if needed. Budget friendly the better.

  3. #16118

    Older blonde

    Anyone know anything about this older blonde. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/916940902951.

  4. #16117

    Phoenix / AZ Rose

    Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.

  5. #16116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her lately, but she's been posting regularly in recent weeks, not sure when you haven't seen her ads. Sometimes she doesn't include her name, so that might be throwing you.
    Dang, thanks for the info, I'll dive deeper into the posts. I am used to seeing her name, so probably just not paying enough attention. Thanks again and stay safe everyone!

  6. #16115
    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?
    I haven't seen her lately, but she's been posting regularly in recent weeks, not sure when you haven't seen her ads. Sometimes she doesn't include her name, so that might be throwing you.

  7. #16114

    Was she hacked?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!
    Was she hacked and someone else posting pictures claiming it's her?

  8. #16113
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Xena

    Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?

  9. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbelny  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
    I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!

  10. #16111

    Alexa

    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348

  11. #16110
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!
    I saw the first one a few years ago, called herself April. I had a really good time as I reported. Too bad, the biz changes the ladies.

  12. #16109

    Kelli

    Saw Kelli the other day. The pics were older but she's still decent looking. Might book her and Jade next time I'm around. Anyone out there with experience w / both? Is it worth it?

  13. #16108

    Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen theses two.

    No name in Dells.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723

    Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936

    Thanks.
    Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!

  14. #16107

    Madison & dells

    Anyone seen theses two.

    No name in Dells.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723

    Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936

    Thanks.

  15. #16106

    A real find.

    I met her in Madison a while back. She was a fresh experience for me. Sweet, funny, and passionate. It took a bit to connect, but once we did, she did a great job focusing on my needs. I started out with DATY which she really got into. I don't take head, so I can't report on that, but after some cowgirl and mish I had no problem exploding as I stared into those gorgeous eyes. Those eyes are what really did it for me. We chatted a bit before I took off. Not a clock watcher, but I also got the sense that she won't put up with bullshit. We met a few more times in Racine, but Madison has her back now. I going to have to take that trip again, and again. Treat her right Mad town, you've got a gem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...d/408482946194

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape