Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 16690
-
10-10-25 12:46 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 1154Here's an example. Doesn't say her name, but it's clearly Xena.
Originally Posted by R2623
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/708196476103
-
10-10-25 11:34 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 748Coming to town this weekend
I'm coming to town for the game and wondering if there is anyone you would recommend. I like black, blonde or Asian. Good tits. Not too large. Would be near campus but can go a little ways. Let me know any good recommendations or Utr. Would help in Milwaukee if needed. Budget friendly the better.
-
10-09-25 19:20 #16118Senior Member

Posts: 187Older blonde
Anyone know anything about this older blonde. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/916940902951.
-
10-09-25 18:23 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 127Phoenix / AZ Rose
Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.
-
10-09-25 12:34 #16116Regular Member

Posts: 12Xena
Dang, thanks for the info, I'll dive deeper into the posts. I am used to seeing her name, so probably just not paying enough attention. Thanks again and stay safe everyone!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 18:00 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 1154I haven't seen her lately, but she's been posting regularly in recent weeks, not sure when you haven't seen her ads. Sometimes she doesn't include her name, so that might be throwing you.
Originally Posted by R2623
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 17:06 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 508Was she hacked?
Was she hacked and someone else posting pictures claiming it's her?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:58 #16113Regular Member

Posts: 12Xena
Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?
-
10-07-25 21:50 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 801I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!
Originally Posted by Wobbelny
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 19:26 #16111Regular Member

Posts: 2Alexa
I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
-
10-06-25 22:09 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 801I saw the first one a few years ago, called herself April. I had a really good time as I reported. Too bad, the biz changes the ladies.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 17:29 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 83Kelli
Saw Kelli the other day. The pics were older but she's still decent looking. Might book her and Jade next time I'm around. Anyone out there with experience w / both? Is it worth it?
-
10-06-25 01:55 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 106Stay away.
Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 16:57 #16107Senior Member

Posts: 187Madison & dells
Anyone seen theses two.
No name in Dells.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723
Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936
Thanks.
-
10-04-25 09:37 #16106Regular Member

Posts: 10A real find.
I met her in Madison a while back. She was a fresh experience for me. Sweet, funny, and passionate. It took a bit to connect, but once we did, she did a great job focusing on my needs. I started out with DATY which she really got into. I don't take head, so I can't report on that, but after some cowgirl and mish I had no problem exploding as I stared into those gorgeous eyes. Those eyes are what really did it for me. We chatted a bit before I took off. Not a clock watcher, but I also got the sense that she won't put up with bullshit. We met a few more times in Racine, but Madison has her back now. I going to have to take that trip again, and again. Treat her right Mad town, you've got a gem.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...d/408482946194










Reply With Quote





