Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 16685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16115
    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?
    I haven't seen her lately, but she's been posting regularly in recent weeks, not sure when you haven't seen her ads. Sometimes she doesn't include her name, so that might be throwing you.

  2. #16114

    Was she hacked?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!
    Was she hacked and someone else posting pictures claiming it's her?

  3. #16113
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Xena

    Anyone seen Xena lately? I saw she posted she was hosting in Oregon, but it didn't work with my schedule. I have some more time now and she hasn't posted lately, at least when I have been checking. She go UTR?

  4. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbelny  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
    I think she has one positive on here, just search the name. Nice looking tits!

  5. #16111

    Alexa

    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348

  6. #16110
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!
    I saw the first one a few years ago, called herself April. I had a really good time as I reported. Too bad, the biz changes the ladies.

  7. #16109

    Kelli

    Saw Kelli the other day. The pics were older but she's still decent looking. Might book her and Jade next time I'm around. Anyone out there with experience w / both? Is it worth it?

  8. #16108

    Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen theses two.

    No name in Dells.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723

    Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936

    Thanks.
    Stay away from the first one. She is a rip off artist. She got me once. Had an hour date set up, 10 minutes in said times was up, walked into the bathroom and never came out. Second one is Dani, heard she was OK. Be safe!

  9. #16107

    Madison & dells

    Anyone seen theses two.

    No name in Dells.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...0/674801646723

    Think she goes by Dani. Saw reviews for red head Dani but not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/526297567936

    Thanks.

  10. #16106

    A real find.

    I met her in Madison a while back. She was a fresh experience for me. Sweet, funny, and passionate. It took a bit to connect, but once we did, she did a great job focusing on my needs. I started out with DATY which she really got into. I don't take head, so I can't report on that, but after some cowgirl and mish I had no problem exploding as I stared into those gorgeous eyes. Those eyes are what really did it for me. We chatted a bit before I took off. Not a clock watcher, but I also got the sense that she won't put up with bullshit. We met a few more times in Racine, but Madison has her back now. I going to have to take that trip again, and again. Treat her right Mad town, you've got a gem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...d/408482946194

  11. #16105

    Nope not for me

    Set up a week ago to see this one as pics in ad don't look bad. Well the meth mouth was a deal breaker for me. Got out of there immediately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/432492143054

  12. #16104

    Back in Madison

    You've got a gem back in Madison. I had her for a few visits in Racine, but she went back to mad town for lack of business. If you treat her like a lady, she will treat you well. She's a looker with eyes to get lost in. Great personality and easy to talk to. Heard a few stories about some jerks who tried to play her. Joke was on them. Loved listened to her tell her stories. Each time I visited, she listened to me and made sure she satisfied my needs. Wish she would come back. Enjoy her while you've got her. I have a few more details in the Racine thread.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/709755410167

  13. #16103

    Once upon a time

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter61  [View Original Post]
    I managed to text her last month. She has changed career paths, but I believe her most trusted and longest regulars get a play date now and then. She was one gal I felt most comfortable with. I really enjoyed the passion she put into our dates. I will miss her.
    I was wondering what had happened to her? Saw her on a regular basis due to my agreeing with much of your assessment before I took a break from this lifestyle. Then gave up on her when to my surprise she ghosted me a couple times upon arriving at her in call.

  14. #16102

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this Chloe https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/621652201603.

    West side apartment.
    No, but that 2nd picture looks like it's a big girl.

  15. #16101

    Chloe

    Anyone met this Chloe https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/621652201603.

    West side apartment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mzc5MzIzNDI3ODA2NjRkMjU5NTFmMTg0N2EwYWZiZGRkYWFkMQ.jpg‎   OTQ4ODI2MWYzNjIwNGNmMzQzM2E2YWRjNDkwNmQ4NDY4MzNjZg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape