Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 974 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 14610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12780

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.
    Yea I was really hoping someone has seen her. Something just not right all around. But. I did text with her again. And I did bring that up.

    And she sent me a short video clip that seemed shot in real time. And she naked in her pics. One minute she in Collier next Ft Myers. I almost pulled the plug had she been in Collier. But yes. Something seems very off.

  2. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.

  3. #12778

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess fake. I've seen those pics and that face in other parts of the country. Multiple city listings may mean scammer.
    She is also a little whacky. We talked a few months ago. She spoke like she was looking for more of a sugar baby situation. She wanted me to take her out to dinner first. Back then she said nothing under 5 so at least that seems to have improved. LOL Let someone else TOFTT.

  4. #12777

    Samatha

    I had a job in Punta Gorda so I decided to check out some local talent. I called Samatha and we talked and set up meet and greet. Very easy to find near the Sunseeker resort. A private house. Her pics are accurate and recent. Started with BBBJ and daty. GFE. I will repeat. $50 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/680623725981

  5. #12776

    Nurse Jess

    Is anyone knows about Nurse Jess any info on her?

    Pm is ok thank you in advance.

  6. #12775

    Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I love her looks just my type. Tried at least 5 occasions in last 3-4 months to connect via txt -says no calls- but no answer. She's having an ad on SB but no answer either.

    Unless some monger on here has seen her I'm thinking fake or a dude playing smart in his moms basement.
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.

  7. #12774
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Funny story with is one.

    5-6 years ago I was doing a girl up in FM hotel, during the deed she goes "you seem like you love having fun, my gf has a room next door and she could join us". I says sure thing, so she calls her up and before you know it here she is (Rebecca) knocking on the door. OMFG! When I saw her I got dressed and ran out the door. She looked awful even back then.

    If you know you know.

    RN out.
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 10-08-25 at 12:56. Reason: clarification

  8. #12773

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    I love her looks just my type. Tried at least 5 occasions in last 3-4 months to connect via txt -says no calls- but no answer. She's having an ad on SB but no answer either.

    Unless some monger on here has seen her I'm thinking fake or a dude playing smart in his moms basement.

  9. #12772

    BandW

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Just a FYI. I did see this girl couple times its been awhile. But she looks better in person. Really really cool girl. Not a clock watcher. Gets right to the point. BBBJ. Covered full service. Nice tits to suck on. But as I said. She really really cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/176880678652
    I sent you a PM about her. Any other details?

  10. #12771

    Oppsi

    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.
    I only did that one time. NFM. One looks like hunch back of Noter Dame. I was going real slow looking for her house. She came out all bent over & shit. I floored it and wouldn't you know it I didn't even get 2 houses putt putt backfire stalls.

  11. #12770

    Thick knows

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    To say the fucking least save you money believe me go else where.
    Waste of time, fake pics, crazy as fuk and doesn't have a clue as to how to present herself.

  12. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.
    Exactly; She is short, dumpy, dark hair, and way older than the sears catalog lingerie pics. Crass and awkward to be around. Your call.

  13. #12768
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/075695752080

    Can't tell if this one is fake or not, number comes back as a dude. But burner numbers sometimes do that.
    I'd guess fake. I've seen those pics and that face in other parts of the country. Multiple city listings may mean scammer.

  14. #12767

    Pictures are NOT accurate!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks pretty good for a GILF if the pics are accurate and not 10 years old. I am curious as well. Just not able to TOFTT right now.
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.

  15. #12766

    Aloof

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try this one? I am skeptical about her ad. All caps and the verbiage is a bit odd. Also she lists her Breasts as Small / petite the pics don't look like Small / petite tits to me.
    One Gentleman did say he saw her twice. First time sounded ok second time he said she acted mechanical. She did send me an addy once said we could car date in front of what looked like a very run down trailer or house. Never has incall I just can't do the car or in my case truck shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape