Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 2740
-
09-28-25 01:32 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 51FemiNinaDevina
Got catfished by this one by another user on the site that already has a bad rep. I can't bother to say the name because they change their profile frequently. Do not visit.
-
09-27-25 20:11 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 26Did anything change on the repeat visit?
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 21:22 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 601Seeking
From reading this forum it seems that a lot of these cuddle chicks are also SBs and / or will get down if you got game or extra coin LOL. Not saying that's the case with these ladies bc I never seen them. Just interesting that's all.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 07:35 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 197Care to share it with those of us not on Seeking?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 21:35 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 353That last paragraph is an attention getter!
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 19:42 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 436She goes by Alise
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-c491df754217
Originally Posted by ReviewDork
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 17:00 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 140Anybody got a link to her Seeking profile?
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 14:51 #2073Regular Member

Posts: 24Nope I see her page fine. The page states she is in orlando but it never pops up on my search.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 12:13 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 197Probably not showing in Orlando because her primary residence is Atlanta
I found her, the copy in her ad says "Orlando TBD. " You might send her a PM to find out dates.
Originally Posted by Derrun21
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 11:39 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 64Is it possible you got blocked? I haven't seen her recently, but I did see her on her last stop in Orlando. She's nice and we had a little fun, always wondered if more would open up if I tried seeing her again. Just never got around to it.
Originally Posted by Derrun21
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 10:40 #2070Regular Member

Posts: 24AsianBabyy
Hey is anyone in contact with AsianBabyy? It is strange, here account is active, she is in Orlando, she is last online 17 hours ago, yet she never shows up in my Orlando search? I can't figure out why?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AsianBabyy
-
09-25-25 09:46 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 104HoldYouClose
She is a very sweet lady, but for me, it was 100% platonic.
She goes over boundaries at the being and makes sure you know what hers are. Now I did hear that she is on SA, but she might be keeping those 2 things seperate and not combining them. She isn't like Cookies or Praline. I have had great times with both of them. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 08:05 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 137HoldyouClose based on her bio & reviews seems like a Dom type with no extras unfortunately. But her mentioning of skin to skin and back scratches in her bio leads me to be she will tease the hell out of You.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
I had a regular CC gal that started with that same teasing bs and we always ended a BBBJCIM. Sooo who knows about holdyouclose.
She definitely knows how the karma / review game goes so if she does offer extras it YMMV with discretion a must.
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
09-22-25 12:33 #2067Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info: Littlepotpie
Any info on this lady.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Littlepotpie
-
09-22-25 00:53 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 108Sookie
I don't think there has been a post about Sookie in a while, so thought I would pass along an update!
I've seen her a few times over the past few months and it is always a good time. I book her as a cuddle and enjoy lots of heavy petting and groping both top and bottom. Her big naturals are just absolutely amazing if you like that kind of thing and she really gets into it and warms up very quickly. She will almost always be 10 minutes late or so. Make sure you factor that in, but she takes care of the MotelX stuff and will meet you in the room ready to go. She is a talker, but also a great kisser - so start the kissing quickly to shut her up. LOL. No drama and always a good time - Can't beat that!













Reply With Quote





