Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 183 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sooththesoul

    Great girl, great cuddle, no extras. Will repeat.
    Ditto. Nothing burger with one. Good conversation but nothing more.

  2. #2064

    Jela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Where's she at, not seeing that name in Orlando.
    The are probably talking about Jela23x - Tavares.

  3. #2063

    Jela

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Jela just hit me up saying she saw my karma. Her profile does say first time 1 hr is ok but repeat visits 2 hrs minimum. Odd but maybe saying she expects repeats to be spending more $ for extras idk. May follow these crumbs, if I do I'll report back.
    Where's she at, not seeing that name in Orlando.

  4. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    On Jela or Holdyouclose both seem to host and Karma growing. Thanks.
    Jela just hit me up saying she saw my karma. Her profile does say first time 1 hr is ok but repeat visits 2 hrs minimum. Odd but maybe saying she expects repeats to be spending more $ for extras idk. May follow these crumbs, if I do I'll report back.

  5. #2061

    Anything

    On Jela or Holdyouclose both seem to host and Karma growing. Thanks.

  6. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    Full inbox. Did you have any recommendations on girls to dream with?
    Sorry, it's cleaned out now.

    Not so much as who to see but who you should be.

    Be clean.

    Be smooth.

    Be patient.

    Be respectful.

    My approach is set an appointment and send my number with the booking. Feel myself through the first few messages and then go from there. If she brings it up that's fine but I don't ask to fuck, that's too forward. I do offer to buy her something cute to cuddle in, something inexpensive from target works most of the time for me. Now I will also make sure I have some massage oil and a nice scented candle for my hotel room. Once she arrives the room smells nice, I'm freshly showered, and she has something new, a gift goes a long ways. Start with normal cuddles and then move to giving her a massage. At this point you should be able to work yourself into something warm and wet.

  7. #2059

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sooththesoul

    Great girl, great cuddle, no extras. Will repeat.
    I have to agree. She is a great cuddle, but there are no extra's.

  8. #2058

    Soothe the soul

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sooththesoul

    Great girl, great cuddle, no extras. Will repeat.

  9. #2057

    Merak Love

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/merak_love

    Great looking girl, as much fun as you can imagine.

  10. #2056

    Loving Embrace

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Loving_Embrace

    Great cudddle, no extras can get a massage for extra coins, will repeat for the cuddle.

  11. #2055

    Mixed BBW Alisha Bee on CC any info

    I am thinking of booking a session with the mixed bbw Alisha B on CC, has anyone snapped up a session with her, if so what was the experience. You can PM the details.

    Those plump pillows look real soft and full.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AlishaB

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  12. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the cuddle game for 2 years now. It's treated me well and I post this here because this is the first city I used CC in and I'm here often. My approach is not to haggle, bathe well, lit candles and be smooth. I travel often and these numbers are from the southeast, not just FL.

    Total CC encounters 43.

    Platonic only 7.

    Played around but no finish 5.

    CFS 5.

    BB pull out 4.

    BBCIP 21.

    BBCIA 1.

    Most of the BB ones never asked for anything extra, they just wanted to fuck. I've repeated with many of them.
    I've been on CC on and off for about 7 years and my FS rate is about 66%. I also don't negotiate before hand. I just make sure I'm clean and selective with who I cuddle with.

  13. #2053

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the cuddle game for 2 years now. It's treated me well and I post this here because this is the first city I used CC in and I'm here often. My approach is not to haggle, bathe well, lit candles and be smooth. I travel often and these numbers are from the southeast, not just FL.

    Total CC encounters 43.

    Platonic only 7.

    Played around but no finish 5.

    CFS 5.

    BB pull out 4.

    BBCIP 21.

    BBCIA 1.

    Most of the BB ones never asked for anything extra, they just wanted to fuck. I've repeated with many of them.
    Full inbox. Did you have any recommendations on girls to dream with?

  14. #2052

    So what happen

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I'd lily handzofgold still around? If so, where can I find her ads? Thanks all.
    You didn't give any details on how things well was it just cuddle, hands stuff, extra play.

  15. #2051

    Stats

    I've been on the cuddle game for 2 years now. It's treated me well and I post this here because this is the first city I used CC in and I'm here often. My approach is not to haggle, bathe well, lit candles and be smooth. I travel often and these numbers are from the southeast, not just FL.

    Total CC encounters 43.

    Platonic only 7.

    Played around but no finish 5.

    CFS 5.

    BB pull out 4.

    BBCIP 21.

    BBCIA 1.

    Most of the BB ones never asked for anything extra, they just wanted to fuck. I've repeated with many of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape