Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 183 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2080

    FemiNinaDevina

    Got catfished by this one by another user on the site that already has a bad rep. I can't bother to say the name because they change their profile frequently. Do not visit.

  2. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sooththesoul

    Great girl, great cuddle, no extras. Will repeat.
    Did anything change on the repeat visit?

  3. #2078

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    She is a very sweet lady, but for me, it was 100% platonic.

    She goes over boundaries at the being and makes sure you know what hers are. Now I did hear that she is on SA, but she might be keeping those 2 things seperate and not combining them. She isn't like Cookies or Praline. I have had great times with both of them. As always YMMV.
    From reading this forum it seems that a lot of these cuddle chicks are also SBs and / or will get down if you got game or extra coin LOL. Not saying that's the case with these ladies bc I never seen them. Just interesting that's all.

  4. #2077

    Care to share it with those of us not on Seeking?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    That last paragraph is an attention getter!
    Inquiring minds want to know!

  5. #2076
    That last paragraph is an attention getter!

  6. #2075

    She goes by Alise

    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a link to her Seeking profile?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-c491df754217

  7. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    She is a very sweet lady, but for me, it was 100% platonic.

    She goes over boundaries at the being and makes sure you know what hers are. Now I did hear that she is on SA, but she might be keeping those 2 things seperate and not combining them. She isn't like Cookies or Praline. I have had great times with both of them. As always YMMV.
    Anybody got a link to her Seeking profile?

  8. #2073
    Nope I see her page fine. The page states she is in orlando but it never pops up on my search.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanLeet  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible you got blocked? I haven't seen her recently, but I did see her on her last stop in Orlando. She's nice and we had a little fun, always wondered if more would open up if I tried seeing her again. Just never got around to it.

  9. #2072

    Probably not showing in Orlando because her primary residence is Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    Hey is anyone in contact with AsianBabyy? It is strange, here account is active, she is in Orlando, she is last online 17 hours ago, yet she never shows up in my Orlando search? I can't figure out why?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AsianBabyy
    I found her, the copy in her ad says "Orlando TBD. " You might send her a PM to find out dates.

  10. #2071
    Is it possible you got blocked? I haven't seen her recently, but I did see her on her last stop in Orlando. She's nice and we had a little fun, always wondered if more would open up if I tried seeing her again. Just never got around to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    Hey is anyone in contact with AsianBabyy? It is strange, here account is active, she is in Orlando, she is last online 17 hours ago, yet she never shows up in my Orlando search? I can't figure out why?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AsianBabyy

  11. #2070

    AsianBabyy

    Hey is anyone in contact with AsianBabyy? It is strange, here account is active, she is in Orlando, she is last online 17 hours ago, yet she never shows up in my Orlando search? I can't figure out why?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AsianBabyy

  12. #2069

    HoldYouClose

    She is a very sweet lady, but for me, it was 100% platonic.

    She goes over boundaries at the being and makes sure you know what hers are. Now I did hear that she is on SA, but she might be keeping those 2 things seperate and not combining them. She isn't like Cookies or Praline. I have had great times with both of them. As always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    HoldyouClose based on her bio & reviews seems like a Dom type with no extras unfortunately. But her mentioning of skin to skin and back scratches in her bio leads me to be she will tease the hell out of You.

    I had a regular CC gal that started with that same teasing bs and we always ended a BBBJCIM. Sooo who knows about holdyouclose.

    She definitely knows how the karma / review game goes so if she does offer extras it YMMV with discretion a must.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  13. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    On Jela or Holdyouclose both seem to host and Karma growing. Thanks.
    HoldyouClose based on her bio & reviews seems like a Dom type with no extras unfortunately. But her mentioning of skin to skin and back scratches in her bio leads me to be she will tease the hell out of You.

    I had a regular CC gal that started with that same teasing bs and we always ended a BBBJCIM. Sooo who knows about holdyouclose.

    She definitely knows how the karma / review game goes so if she does offer extras it YMMV with discretion a must.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  14. #2067

    Any info: Littlepotpie


  15. #2066

    Sookie

    I don't think there has been a post about Sookie in a while, so thought I would pass along an update!

    I've seen her a few times over the past few months and it is always a good time. I book her as a cuddle and enjoy lots of heavy petting and groping both top and bottom. Her big naturals are just absolutely amazing if you like that kind of thing and she really gets into it and warms up very quickly. She will almost always be 10 minutes late or so. Make sure you factor that in, but she takes care of the MotelX stuff and will meet you in the room ready to go. She is a talker, but also a great kisser - so start the kissing quickly to shut her up. LOL. No drama and always a good time - Can't beat that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape