Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 2740
-
09-20-25 17:20 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 38Ditto. Nothing burger with one. Good conversation but nothing more.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 17:25 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 215Jela?
The are probably talking about Jela23x - Tavares.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 16:21 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 601Jela
Where's she at, not seeing that name in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 22:36 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 44Jela just hit me up saying she saw my karma. Her profile does say first time 1 hr is ok but repeat visits 2 hrs minimum. Odd but maybe saying she expects repeats to be spending more $ for extras idk. May follow these crumbs, if I do I'll report back.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 16:32 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 660Anything
On Jela or Holdyouclose both seem to host and Karma growing. Thanks.
-
09-09-25 23:59 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 678Sorry, it's cleaned out now.
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]
Not so much as who to see but who you should be.
Be clean.
Be smooth.
Be patient.
Be respectful.
My approach is set an appointment and send my number with the booking. Feel myself through the first few messages and then go from there. If she brings it up that's fine but I don't ask to fuck, that's too forward. I do offer to buy her something cute to cuddle in, something inexpensive from target works most of the time for me. Now I will also make sure I have some massage oil and a nice scented candle for my hotel room. Once she arrives the room smells nice, I'm freshly showered, and she has something new, a gift goes a long ways. Start with normal cuddles and then move to giving her a massage. At this point you should be able to work yourself into something warm and wet.
-
09-09-25 15:47 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 436Agreed
I have to agree. She is a great cuddle, but there are no extra's.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 22:42 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 99Soothe the soul
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sooththesoul
Great girl, great cuddle, no extras. Will repeat.
-
09-08-25 22:37 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 99Merak Love
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/merak_love
Great looking girl, as much fun as you can imagine.
-
09-08-25 22:35 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 99Loving Embrace
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Loving_Embrace
Great cudddle, no extras can get a massage for extra coins, will repeat for the cuddle.
-
09-08-25 09:31 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 137Mixed BBW Alisha Bee on CC any info
I am thinking of booking a session with the mixed bbw Alisha B on CC, has anyone snapped up a session with her, if so what was the experience. You can PM the details.
Those plump pillows look real soft and full.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/AlishaB
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
08-30-25 14:04 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 107I've been on CC on and off for about 7 years and my FS rate is about 66%. I also don't negotiate before hand. I just make sure I'm clean and selective with who I cuddle with.
Originally Posted by InFromBehind
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 11:12 #2053Regular Member

Posts: 10Stats
Full inbox. Did you have any recommendations on girls to dream with?
Originally Posted by InFromBehind
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 23:50 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 67So what happen
You didn't give any details on how things well was it just cuddle, hands stuff, extra play.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 01:33 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 678Stats
I've been on the cuddle game for 2 years now. It's treated me well and I post this here because this is the first city I used CC in and I'm here often. My approach is not to haggle, bathe well, lit candles and be smooth. I travel often and these numbers are from the southeast, not just FL.
Total CC encounters 43.
Platonic only 7.
Played around but no finish 5.
CFS 5.
BB pull out 4.
BBCIP 21.
BBCIA 1.
Most of the BB ones never asked for anything extra, they just wanted to fuck. I've repeated with many of them.










Reply With Quote






