Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 41262
-
09-01-25 10:18 #38847Senior Member

Posts: 82Luna Day
Guys, I've been visiting often, finally had an opportunity to host. Been watching her Tryst ad and finally had a recent dream with Luna Day that was great. She's been reviewed here and on TER. The pictures are accurate, she's mid 20's, all natural rack. If you love blonde's you'll think she's gorgeous. She was very friendly, and I will see here again. Total GFE experience with MSOG. Put her into rotation with her new lower hr rate. She's trying to pay for an education.
PG2.
https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday
-
09-01-25 09:45 #38846Senior Member

Posts: 151What the pressure about
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/733068540553
Anyone can shed some light here? Looks good but I seem to remember some not so good reviews.
-
08-30-25 07:13 #38845Senior Member

Posts: 33Scam
Asked for 75 $ deposit for 1st time visitors. Nope scam.
Originally Posted by Max2713
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 17:50 #38844Regular Member

Posts: 1She is expensive and has expectations-.
Originally Posted by Majichands27
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 15:48 #38843Senior Member

Posts: 394Number of Posts
Number of posts, replies, and comments. That's why many seniors became seniors by replying or commenting nonsense stuff just to get the number of posts. True Seniors are the ones who gave reviews and or when replying they add values to the reviews. They give input and add information not just make noise.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 14:38 #38842Senior Member

Posts: 260Blondebombbabe
Has anyone seen this one?? Would love to know. She posts on all the platforms.
https://tryst.link/escort/bombblondebabe
-
08-29-25 11:33 #38841Senior Member

Posts: 84What is the criteria?
What is the criteria to be considered "senior", Time on the site, amount of posts?
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 10:05 #38840Senior Member

Posts: 394I agree Not All Reviews Are Created Equal
I agree. Also not all seniors are equal or really contribute. Some seniors when I click on their posts to see what they reviewed, I see bunch of requests and few comments that don't add any value. There are so many of them on this Forum in Jacksonville. Some also review only one provider or one spa in the massage forum, and also raises a flag. That's why we have to take each review carefully. As I mentioned before I wonder about many reviewers intentions or relationship with providers. Not sure if there are deals between them. I have seen reviews contradict the providers ads.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
Some tell stories based on compilation of other reviews. Some providers that I have seen on a regular basis, I ask them about a negative review or the review mentioned something they don't provide. They tell me they have never seen that person. Same thing on the massage side some reviews are telling things the provider doesn't allow.
Whether it's positive or negative, if it's fake, it's not a valid review.
We have a difficult job to analyze, filter and read carefully each review.
-
08-29-25 07:49 #38839Senior Member

Posts: 188Scammer Elijah and Maji
Also PLEASE (for your own safety) make sure you double check all reviews but ESPECIALLY "Regular members" before trusting a post. All of us Senior members are the backbone of this place. Notice Elijah martinez and Majic hands27 are regular members. That's when the trouble starts. Also sorry to the legit Regular members here. I know many of you are normal trustworthy people.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 23:35 #38838Senior Member

Posts: 350Just to add, if anyone even does there research with those pictures, that's pornstar and Onlyfans pornstar Lena the Plug. So, that should automatically be a red flag going up. You are being scammed.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 22:20 #38837Senior Member

Posts: 316Scammy Scammer
I am sure my fellow wise mongers know that the below is a scam. One guy with one post gushing about a smokin hot girl off a site no one has heard of with a number that doesn't come up on a search and then a guy with 2 whole post agreeing that she is the greatest girl out there. I was bored and have literally been fucking with these guys for a couple hours. Will give them credit for being a "slightly" more evolved deposit scammer. I won't tell you why since they are clearly reading the forum and don't want to train these fuckers but if you guys have any time feel free to play games with them😉.
Originally Posted by Elijahmartinez
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 18:49 #38836Senior Member

Posts: 1146Not sure on Greek didn't ask and want to.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
No BBFS just BBBJ and cfs.
Send a text to her she will let you know what her time is worth. It's very reasonable compared to what's out there and what they are asking I didn't want to haggle or work out something it reminds me of prices from a few years ago before the stimey checks rolled out!
-
08-28-25 18:27 #38835Senior Member

Posts: 188Not my experience!
I sent her a text after reading these reviews and she was texting weird (Just kept saying "can you do it") and I was like do what? Then finally said she required a deposit.
- Donjon.
Originally Posted by Elijahmartinez
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 16:49 #38834Senior Member

Posts: 316But a bullet unused is a useless bullet.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 15:58 #38833Regular Member

Posts: 1Natural. Def repeat.
Originally Posted by Majichands27
[View Original Post]
I completely agree. I met her on Wednesday afternoon. She is super nice young lady with slim / spinner type body with great tits. Her service was great. No rushing and takes direction. No Greek was the only rule, which did not bother me. Sweat girl. I love to repeat but not quite sure how long she will stay in Jacksonville.










Reply With Quote




