Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 41269
-
09-04-25 09:12 #38854Senior Member

Posts: 1061What's this girl's story? Missing teeth?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/801134257143
She's doing the "my teeth are gone" pose, anyone experienced her, how is her body?
-
09-03-25 00:56 #38853Senior Member

Posts: 153Info
Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/276548260812.
-
09-03-25 00:01 #38852Senior Member

Posts: 49Would not recommend
She has negative reviews on here. When I had her she quoted $150 for a qv. Got to the spot at agreed upon time and then ghost me. Couple hours later finally get a response and show up again and when we get started turns out a qv to her is just a covered BJ. Got to pay more for anything else. Bad attitude as well.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 23:50 #38851Regular Member

Posts: 3Little Baddie a Bad Idea?
Anyone ever taken the plunge with her? Older post said she dances. Any clue where?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/311153204849
-
09-02-25 21:23 #38850Senior Member

Posts: 247LC girl
No luck at the AMPs. All old lady's today. All of my listcrawler experiences have been shit. I have to think this one is a scam as well. Can't find her number or pics anywhere else.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/192632692
-
09-01-25 19:06 #38849Senior Member

Posts: 497Fresh
She was freshly showered when I saw her so no complaints here!! I've always been a fan of thick woman but really liked her tiny waist and plump ass. She has a nice personality and can maintain a conversation. I definitely plan on seeing her again.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 15:26 #38848Senior Member

Posts: 1061How does she smell?
She's infamous for her unique smell down under. Has that been fixed?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 10:18 #38847Senior Member

Posts: 82Luna Day
Guys, I've been visiting often, finally had an opportunity to host. Been watching her Tryst ad and finally had a recent dream with Luna Day that was great. She's been reviewed here and on TER. The pictures are accurate, she's mid 20's, all natural rack. If you love blonde's you'll think she's gorgeous. She was very friendly, and I will see here again. Total GFE experience with MSOG. Put her into rotation with her new lower hr rate. She's trying to pay for an education.
PG2.
https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday
-
09-01-25 09:45 #38846Senior Member

Posts: 151What the pressure about
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/733068540553
Anyone can shed some light here? Looks good but I seem to remember some not so good reviews.
-
08-30-25 07:13 #38845Senior Member

Posts: 33Scam
Asked for 75 $ deposit for 1st time visitors. Nope scam.
Originally Posted by Max2713
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 17:50 #38844Regular Member

Posts: 1She is expensive and has expectations-.
Originally Posted by Majichands27
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 15:48 #38843Senior Member

Posts: 394Number of Posts
Number of posts, replies, and comments. That's why many seniors became seniors by replying or commenting nonsense stuff just to get the number of posts. True Seniors are the ones who gave reviews and or when replying they add values to the reviews. They give input and add information not just make noise.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 14:38 #38842Senior Member

Posts: 260Blondebombbabe
Has anyone seen this one?? Would love to know. She posts on all the platforms.
https://tryst.link/escort/bombblondebabe
-
08-29-25 11:33 #38841Senior Member

Posts: 84What is the criteria?
What is the criteria to be considered "senior", Time on the site, amount of posts?
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 10:05 #38840Senior Member

Posts: 394I agree Not All Reviews Are Created Equal
I agree. Also not all seniors are equal or really contribute. Some seniors when I click on their posts to see what they reviewed, I see bunch of requests and few comments that don't add any value. There are so many of them on this Forum in Jacksonville. Some also review only one provider or one spa in the massage forum, and also raises a flag. That's why we have to take each review carefully. As I mentioned before I wonder about many reviewers intentions or relationship with providers. Not sure if there are deals between them. I have seen reviews contradict the providers ads.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
Some tell stories based on compilation of other reviews. Some providers that I have seen on a regular basis, I ask them about a negative review or the review mentioned something they don't provide. They tell me they have never seen that person. Same thing on the massage side some reviews are telling things the provider doesn't allow.
Whether it's positive or negative, if it's fake, it's not a valid review.
We have a difficult job to analyze, filter and read carefully each review.








Reply With Quote





