Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 41262
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38847

    Luna Day

    Guys, I've been visiting often, finally had an opportunity to host. Been watching her Tryst ad and finally had a recent dream with Luna Day that was great. She's been reviewed here and on TER. The pictures are accurate, she's mid 20's, all natural rack. If you love blonde's you'll think she's gorgeous. She was very friendly, and I will see here again. Total GFE experience with MSOG. Put her into rotation with her new lower hr rate. She's trying to pay for an education.

    PG2.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday

  2. #38846

    What the pressure about

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/733068540553

    Anyone can shed some light here? Looks good but I seem to remember some not so good reviews.

  3. #38845

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Max2713  [View Original Post]
    She is expensive and has expectations-.
    Asked for 75 $ deposit for 1st time visitors. Nope scam.

  4. #38844
    Quote Originally Posted by Majichands27  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.

    https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville
    She is expensive and has expectations-.

  5. #38843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Number of Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    What is the criteria to be considered "senior", Time on the site, amount of posts?
    Number of posts, replies, and comments. That's why many seniors became seniors by replying or commenting nonsense stuff just to get the number of posts. True Seniors are the ones who gave reviews and or when replying they add values to the reviews. They give input and add information not just make noise.

  6. #38842

    Blondebombbabe

    Has anyone seen this one?? Would love to know. She posts on all the platforms.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bombblondebabe

  7. #38841

    What is the criteria?

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Also not all seniors are equal or really contribute. Some seniors when I click on their posts to see what they reviewed, I see bunch of requests and few comments that don't add any value. There are so many of them on this Forum in Jacksonville. Some also review only one provider or one spa in the massage forum, and also raises a flag. That's why we have to take each review carefully. As I mentioned before I wonder about many reviewers intentions or relationship with providers. Not sure if there are deals between them. I have seen reviews contradict the providers ads.

    Some tell stories based on compilation of other reviews. Some providers that I have seen on a regular basis, I ask them about a negative review or the review mentioned something they don't provide. They tell me they have never seen that person. Same thing on the massage side some reviews are telling things the provider doesn't allow..
    What is the criteria to be considered "senior", Time on the site, amount of posts?

  8. #38840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    I agree Not All Reviews Are Created Equal

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Also PLEASE (for your own safety) make sure you double check all reviews but ESPECIALLY "Regular members" before trusting a post. All of us Senior members are the backbone of this place. Notice Elijah martinez and Majic hands27 are regular members. That's when the trouble starts. Also sorry to the legit Regular members here. I know many of you are normal trustworthy people.
    I agree. Also not all seniors are equal or really contribute. Some seniors when I click on their posts to see what they reviewed, I see bunch of requests and few comments that don't add any value. There are so many of them on this Forum in Jacksonville. Some also review only one provider or one spa in the massage forum, and also raises a flag. That's why we have to take each review carefully. As I mentioned before I wonder about many reviewers intentions or relationship with providers. Not sure if there are deals between them. I have seen reviews contradict the providers ads.

    Some tell stories based on compilation of other reviews. Some providers that I have seen on a regular basis, I ask them about a negative review or the review mentioned something they don't provide. They tell me they have never seen that person. Same thing on the massage side some reviews are telling things the provider doesn't allow.

    Whether it's positive or negative, if it's fake, it's not a valid review.

    We have a difficult job to analyze, filter and read carefully each review.

  9. #38839

    Scammer Elijah and Maji

    Also PLEASE (for your own safety) make sure you double check all reviews but ESPECIALLY "Regular members" before trusting a post. All of us Senior members are the backbone of this place. Notice Elijah martinez and Majic hands27 are regular members. That's when the trouble starts. Also sorry to the legit Regular members here. I know many of you are normal trustworthy people.

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    I am sure my fellow wise mongers know that the below is a scam. One guy with one post gushing about a smokin hot girl off a site no one has heard of with a number that doesn't come up on a search and then a guy with 2 whole post agreeing that she is the greatest girl out there. I was bored and have literally been fucking with these guys for a couple hours. Will give them credit for being a "slightly" more evolved deposit scammer. I won't tell you why since they are clearly reading the forum and don't want to train these fuckers but if you guys have any time feel free to play games with them😉.

  10. #38838
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    I am sure my fellow wise mongers know that the below is a scam. One guy with one post gushing about a smokin hot girl off a site no one has heard of with a number that doesn't come up on a search and then a guy with 2 whole post agreeing that she is the greatest girl out there. I was bored and have literally been fucking with these guys for a couple hours. Will give them credit for being a "slightly" more evolved deposit scammer. I won't tell you why since they are clearly reading the forum and don't want to train these fuckers but if you guys have any time feel free to play games with them😉.
    Just to add, if anyone even does there research with those pictures, that's pornstar and Onlyfans pornstar Lena the Plug. So, that should automatically be a red flag going up. You are being scammed.

  11. #38837

    Scammy Scammer

    I am sure my fellow wise mongers know that the below is a scam. One guy with one post gushing about a smokin hot girl off a site no one has heard of with a number that doesn't come up on a search and then a guy with 2 whole post agreeing that she is the greatest girl out there. I was bored and have literally been fucking with these guys for a couple hours. Will give them credit for being a "slightly" more evolved deposit scammer. I won't tell you why since they are clearly reading the forum and don't want to train these fuckers but if you guys have any time feel free to play games with them😉.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahmartinez  [View Original Post]
    Natural. Def repeat.

    I completely agree. I met her on Wednesday afternoon. She is super nice young lady with slim / spinner type body with great tits. Her service was great. No rushing and takes direction. No Greek was the only rule, which did not bother me. Sweat girl. I love to repeat but not quite sure how long she will stay in Jacksonville.

  12. #38836
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Did she offer BBFS or greek? What was the rate?
    Not sure on Greek didn't ask and want to.

    No BBFS just BBBJ and cfs.

    Send a text to her she will let you know what her time is worth. It's very reasonable compared to what's out there and what they are asking I didn't want to haggle or work out something it reminds me of prices from a few years ago before the stimey checks rolled out!

  13. #38835

    Not my experience!

    I sent her a text after reading these reviews and she was texting weird (Just kept saying "can you do it") and I was like do what? Then finally said she required a deposit.

    - Donjon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahmartinez  [View Original Post]
    Natural. Def repeat.

    I completely agree. I met her on Wednesday afternoon. She is super nice young lady with slim / spinner type body with great tits. Her service was great. No rushing and takes direction. No Greek was the only rule, which did not bother me. Sweat girl. I love to repeat but not quite sure how long she will stay in Jacksonville.

  14. #38834
    Quote Originally Posted by TanNutz  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much, Mr B. Saved me some money on ammo.
    But a bullet unused is a useless bullet.

  15. #38833
    Quote Originally Posted by Majichands27  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.

    https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville
    Natural. Def repeat.

    I completely agree. I met her on Wednesday afternoon. She is super nice young lady with slim / spinner type body with great tits. Her service was great. No rushing and takes direction. No Greek was the only rule, which did not bother me. Sweat girl. I love to repeat but not quite sure how long she will stay in Jacksonville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape