Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 41258
-
08-26-25 17:59 #38813Senior Member

Posts: 221She is excellent. Great oral skills. Nothing better than when someone is blowing you nice and slow, then makes it very intense. And after you release your entire weekly load, she keeps going and going and then says. OMG! I am sorry. I swallowed it! With a big smile on her face. Freaken perfect!
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 17:20 #38812Senior Member

Posts: 47Savage Barbie, Tasty, Tatiana
Or whatever other name the rip off artist is using at the moment just posted an ad with Ashley James pic! Let Ashley know and she got the ad pulled before her rep was tarnished. Looks like Tat has burned so many guys out there she can't show her own face.
Here's an ad with the real thief's face.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/845104773636
-
08-26-25 12:20 #38811Senior Member

Posts: 585Appreciate the info. I was hot to see hera cpl weeks ago. Texted with her a bit. Seemed ok, but then I started seeing the "brat" reports. Also my Schwanz is not huge, but not small either. Sounds like a pain in the ass if you're trying to smash it.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 21:22 #38810Regular Member

Posts: 9Tiana
Seen ads for this one here and there, think they move around a bit and may have changed numbers. Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9045610128
-
08-25-25 20:40 #38809Senior Member

Posts: 452Same Experience
Complained that I was too big and squirmed like a snake when trying to go deep. And my little fella is just average sized! She would be a real contender if she wasn't such a brat.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 20:13 #38808Regular Member

Posts: 21Tried
Reached out to her last week, weird conversation. She wanted $$$ and no BBBJ, she ended up reducing and offering it by the end of the conversation.
Also asked me if I would be down for a 3 some with another guy, after about 15 min I just blocked her and moved on.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 17:52 #38807Senior Member

Posts: 305Former Dancer?
Guessing she's moved on to her dream job, asking $800/ hour, I wish her well.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 16:12 #38806Senior Member

Posts: 260Angel (new link)
Just realized that link takes you to the Jax page, not hers individually. I think this one is better. Any info helps! Especially a new contact number.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/angel-783-i1047817
-
08-25-25 13:33 #38805Senior Member

Posts: 127Mixed mostly good
Reviews on her are mixed and mostly good. Here's an example:
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice and she pissed me off both times because she's a bit of a brat.
She can give good head for about 2 minutes and then she wants you to slam and leave. I'm not one to slam and leave so she had to figure which position she could best accommodate me and apparently that annoyed her so she decided to tell me my big guy gave her a headache and ruined her day because I was shifting around too much.
She couldn't ride me, couldn't take mish, and needed me at a certain angle from behind.
But she's small which is fun to fuck but her attitude just sucks. It's tempting to go back and punish her again but I'm too old for bratty behavior.
-
08-25-25 12:54 #38804Regular Member

Posts: 2I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.
https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville
-
08-25-25 12:18 #38803Senior Member

Posts: 151Traveling
I will be traveling through JAX soon and curious if anyone had any intel on this young lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/210000992444
-
08-25-25 11:39 #38802Senior Member

Posts: 1057Dixie
Anyone see her when she was here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/519336116302
-
08-25-25 08:06 #38801Senior Member

Posts: 616Just to clarify. I was not asking about Daytona. I was asking about a BBW and her mom in Jacksonville. Tabby and Jesse are well known.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 16:37 #38800Senior Member

Posts: 260Angel
Has anyone seen her before? I saw her ad on tryst a hundred times. Today, I saw her in the wild. Figured it must be a sign! Lmk!
https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/tryst-escort-c72
-
08-24-25 01:17 #38799Senior Member

Posts: 559She's real!
I've seen her 2-3 times about year ago. She's cool. Can't remember if BBBJ or if it was covered. Full service was covered. Her hygiene was hit or miss.
Originally Posted by NSame69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



