Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1078
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #838

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Some older intel from girls I don't see anymore along with some new ones I'm sussing out.

    Melanie: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-64d6852a91b4.

    Don't waste your time. Wants $450 just to get drinks or dinners.

    Kimberly: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d9a8ce12f98b.

    Terrible comms. Sounded like she was open to casual but takes forever to reply / ghosts.

    Essie: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-1ab54ff04e99.

    More terrible comms. Will disappear for a month after hitting you up so never even got a chance to meet.

    Shelby / don't remember username: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f5c571b1623e.

    27 in Sarasota. If profile doesn't link it's because she blocks you as soon as you go to text. Short thicc fit girl. Loud in person and extremely full of herself. She seems to be seeing a LOT of people, like new guy every day type. I did 500/ meet but only met one time because her opsec is terrible (real full name, real number) and she has a boyfriend she shares her location with and almost got busted. Wanted covered, didn't even want to give head, didn't want to get on top. Managed to get all and BBFS but she just went on about how good she is and she should get a "bonus" for it. Then to boot she got clingy over text. Shame because she's hot but couldn't deal with her personality enough to even want to see her again.
    Just curious at what timeframe did you meet up with Sophia. Comms with her for quite a bit a couple months back but the weirdest thing the night we were supposed to finally meet up. Some weird acting dude looked like he was trying to film me with his phone at the bar so I started filming him back and left. Haha. She never showed and he showed right about the time she was supposed to. Just wondering if this might have been the live in boyfriend you mentioned. Very weird evening to say the least as I though she was a fake after that.

  2. #837

    Notes

    Some older intel from girls I don't see anymore along with some new ones I'm sussing out.

    Melanie: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-64d6852a91b4.

    Don't waste your time. Wants $450 just to get drinks or dinners.

    Kimberly: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d9a8ce12f98b.

    Terrible comms. Sounded like she was open to casual but takes forever to reply / ghosts.

    Essie: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-1ab54ff04e99.

    More terrible comms. Will disappear for a month after hitting you up so never even got a chance to meet.

    Shelby / don't remember username: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f5c571b1623e.

    27 in Sarasota. If profile doesn't link it's because she blocks you as soon as you go to text. Short thicc fit girl. Loud in person and extremely full of herself. She seems to be seeing a LOT of people, like new guy every day type. I did 500/ meet but only met one time because her opsec is terrible (real full name, real number) and she has a boyfriend she shares her location with and almost got busted. Wanted covered, didn't even want to give head, didn't want to get on top. Managed to get all and BBFS but she just went on about how good she is and she should get a "bonus" for it. Then to boot she got clingy over text. Shame because she's hot but couldn't deal with her personality enough to even want to see her again.

    AB: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-61596d738403.

    Cool girl, very normal. Looks better in pics than in person IMO but it's her and that's her current shape. 500/ meet, BBFS cip, don't believe she's on bc so wouldn't expect that. She'd just always meet in gym clothes / no makeup which I didn't love. Looks a lot like Catherine Heigl in person which isn't my type either. Saw her a few times. Good comms, easy to setup, no meet and greet. She's very active on the site so this could be her job.

    Shay: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-351a58d51b04.

    Moved here recently, going through divorce or something and moved back to coparent. Met for drinks, good convo and pretty face. She's experienced and I think overly confident about how hot she is though, but we did 400-5 ppm (can't remember, it was late) then went back to the room. Bbfscip. Sex was basic and rushed after she talked a big game. Hit me up the next day to meet again (of course for a ppm) which I can't stand, so didn't meet again. Poor value compared to my three regular girls.

    Sophia: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-efb3c3670822.

    Really nice girl, but odd personality and very low energy / annoyed type. Self described as hyper sexual. Sex was great the first time, not the second. Has recurring drama with an ex boyfriend she's still living with. Didn't seem very put together on the second meet so didn't see her again. 400 pm bbfscip.

  3. #836

    Recent Intel

    Here is some details on some ladies currently very active. No other details to share. YMMV.

    Lanie, 28 - Cute but not hot Latina. All the Latina's seem to want 600. She wants 700 and covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-0c7b4244a51e

    Bee, 31 - 500 and covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-2c7a338b9a3f

    Izza, 19 - Online only.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-238d30202608

  4. #835

    Same girl

    I've seen her in Knoxville. I'm in from outtatown. Funny seeing this post down here.

    Dj.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]

  5. #834

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. She asked for 750 and I countered with 500 which she accepted. I asked about condoms since I've had a vasectomy and test in July with proof, she said not a chance.
    I travel between nj and Tampa and she would have been convenient. However, same thing she freaked out when I counted and blocked me as well!!

  6. #833

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I had a totally opposite experience. Wants $750 PPM. Not hot and pics are hiding extra weight. Went completely scorched earth when offered 400 PPM. I know someone else who had a bad experience too.
    Similar experience. She asked for 750 and I countered with 500 which she accepted. I asked about condoms since I've had a vasectomy and test in July with proof, she said not a chance.

  7. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith31  [View Original Post]
    Someone met her? The profile isn't even selfie verified. Sounds like a fake to me.
    It's been at least a year since I had conversations with her. This is a new profile. It's possible that it's a fake. More likely she's just back trying looking for more consistent money. Filming clips isn't exactly lucrative unless she leans all the way in with OF and promoting. My recollection is she was keeping that past on the down low. Poorly obviously LOL.

  8. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I made the previous post from my phone and didn't have the links I found.

    https://www.xvideos.com/models/selena-lust#_tabVideos.

    FYI, I recall her agreeing to 400. I think it was 500 with anal.
    Someone met her? The profile isn't even selfie verified. Sounds like a fake to me.

  9. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I did exacly. That and it told me $3 per search or some horseshit. So I spent 5 minutes, couldn't find it and then found Liz vicious anal and let that carry me through LOL. I'm not burning calories on free porn but I'm happy to take recommendations if someone knew where to look for her.
    Sorry, I made the previous post from my phone and didn't have the links I found.

    https://www.xvideos.com/models/selena-lust#_tabVideos.

    FYI, I recall her agreeing to 400. I think it was 500 with anal.

  10. #829

    Yep

    I did exacly. That and it told me $3 per search or some horseshit. So I spent 5 minutes, couldn't find it and then found Liz vicious anal and let that carry me through LOL. I'm not burning calories on free porn but I'm happy to take recommendations if someone knew where to look for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrentWilliams  [View Original Post]
    If he actually used the site facecheck. I'd its a pretty scammy site that will make it look like the same face is on a ton of sites but they throw up a pay wall to get the suckers after it searches for the pic.

  11. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I went to xnxx and typed in Maddie, leading to a buttload of hits of course given it's a common name, but I dunno if you know if she's goign by something else?
    If he actually used the site facecheck. I'd its a pretty scammy site that will make it look like the same face is on a ton of sites but they throw up a pay wall to get the suckers after it searches for the pic.

  12. #827

    Porn name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She might think that you won't know, but run her pics through Facecheck. I'd and you will see lots of hits for her on porn clips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-60b40b7e6cde
    I went to xnxx and typed in Maddie, leading to a buttload of hits of course given it's a common name, but I dunno if you know if she's goign by something else?

  13. #826

    Maddie

    She might think that you won't know, but run her pics through Facecheck. I'd and you will see lots of hits for her on porn clips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-60b40b7e6cde

  14. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Any guessing why she's done two profiles, the shy_gurlll25 has more pictures / info, while the Tbabyboss1 seems to be the older one?

  15. #824

    Spinner SDM Ebony

    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-26 093708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093618.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093644.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape