Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I went to xnxx and typed in Maddie, leading to a buttload of hits of course given it's a common name, but I dunno if you know if she's goign by something else?
    If he actually used the site facecheck. I'd its a pretty scammy site that will make it look like the same face is on a ton of sites but they throw up a pay wall to get the suckers after it searches for the pic.

  2. #827

    Porn name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She might think that you won't know, but run her pics through Facecheck. I'd and you will see lots of hits for her on porn clips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-60b40b7e6cde
    I went to xnxx and typed in Maddie, leading to a buttload of hits of course given it's a common name, but I dunno if you know if she's goign by something else?

  3. #826

    Maddie

    She might think that you won't know, but run her pics through Facecheck. I'd and you will see lots of hits for her on porn clips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-60b40b7e6cde

  4. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Any guessing why she's done two profiles, the shy_gurlll25 has more pictures / info, while the Tbabyboss1 seems to be the older one?

  5. #824

    Spinner SDM Ebony

    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-26 093708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093618.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093644.jpg‎  

  6. #823

    Yep

    That's the one. Good catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.

  7. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9

    Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.
    Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.

  8. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.
    Good call out. A red flag in pics is when they don't smile. If they don't show teeth in their pictures, it's likely all busted. The other one is when their pics are all close ups of their face, and nothing showing body, or it's angled a certain way. She is likely 300 lbs and doesn't want to disclose it.

  9. #820

    Rebecca

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9

    Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.

  10. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.
    I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.

  11. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by MPCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Ok so weird ask. But I'm from BostonI am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.
    Inbox is full broski, shoot me a DM.

  12. #817

    Yep

    Her entire persona is the "florida single mom starter pack", crap attitude, fat but calls herself curvy, child with no dad who per her fb "is my world". Totally avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan60  [View Original Post]
    I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.

  13. #816

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    That is an exhaustive work and thank you for saving time and resources for all mongers here! You deserve a star.
    I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.

  14. #815

    Double team

    Ok so weird ask. But I'm from Boston—I am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.

  15. #814

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.

    Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.

    Dick.
    Looks like you misunderstood. I exactly understood the sarcasm of Mandane and never going to send deposit. That's what I was referring to when I said exactly the suggestion what I needed in this forum.

    Anyways thanks for concern and continued support.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape