Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1079
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #824

    Spinner SDM Ebony

    Same girl, 2 accounts https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73515652&nsp=1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71976669&nsp=1

    I met her about a month ago, picked her up near her apt & took her back to my hotel. . . Nice slim, sexy, spinner body, great BBJ can handle a pounding.

    She needs some financial help it seems because she's always complaining or begging for money on snapchat.

    DM me for her digits. . . Active seniors only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-26 093708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093618.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-26 093644.jpg‎  

  2. #823

    Yep

    That's the one. Good catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.

  3. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9

    Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.
    Link goes to your inbox. Is this the one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9d324fbab4aa.

  4. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.
    Good call out. A red flag in pics is when they don't smile. If they don't show teeth in their pictures, it's likely all busted. The other one is when their pics are all close ups of their face, and nothing showing body, or it's angled a certain way. She is likely 300 lbs and doesn't want to disclose it.

  5. #820

    Rebecca

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-a94b60e081a9

    Wants 600 for ppm (likely an hour) 800 for a date night ultimately 3 k / month allowance. Would not budget from safety requirements so I passed. If I'm giving you 800 for a night out and I'm tested, CIP is a requirement for me.

  6. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Whitley - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-240548edc7a4.

    Visiting the Tampa area soon and wanted to check if anyone's had experience with her? Quoted me 400.
    I've seen her. Busted ass teeth which stopped me from seeing her again. Decent fuck though and A1 ass particularly in doggy. BBFS no CIP. Wouldn't repeat at 4 xx, she'd be a solid regular at 2 xx though.

  7. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by MPCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Ok so weird ask. But I'm from BostonI am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.
    Inbox is full broski, shoot me a DM.

  8. #817

    Yep

    Her entire persona is the "florida single mom starter pack", crap attitude, fat but calls herself curvy, child with no dad who per her fb "is my world". Totally avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan60  [View Original Post]
    I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.

  9. #816

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    That is an exhaustive work and thank you for saving time and resources for all mongers here! You deserve a star.
    I should've listened to my gut feeling about this one turned out to be a crazy woman.

  10. #815

    Double team

    Ok so weird ask. But I'm from Boston—I am in central FL very often for work. I have a SB in Tampa I've been talking to that wants to get double teamed. Her request not mine believe it or not. It's not something that I'm particularly into but the fact that she's so into it makes it sound like fun. So I am looking to see if anyone here is interested. This seems weird I know. But DM me if you are and I'm going to have to screen you before agreeing to this. Basically she's looking for 30-45 years old, white, in decent shape. Sorry no old fat guys. Hygiene is very important and possibly proof of an STD test.

  11. #814

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.

    Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.

    Dick.
    Looks like you misunderstood. I exactly understood the sarcasm of Mandane and never going to send deposit. That's what I was referring to when I said exactly the suggestion what I needed in this forum.

    Anyways thanks for concern and continued support.

  12. #813

    Think she's lying

    Told her I usually do 3-5 and couldn't do more but can be consistent. She said no at first then said "weekly?' And I said yes, and bare if with tests. She countered with "I have a daddy who does 2 k for bare". LOL I replied with "then you should see him every week". I suspect she's totally full of shit. You can do A-list porn stars with bare and anal for 1500/ hr, I've had a couple for 9 over the years. I suspect she's throwing shit at the walls and doesn't have anyone / has a low tier guy paying her nonsense. No way you consider my 500 if you have a dude paying you 4 k / month to hit it raw. Not when you started at 1200.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

  13. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.
    You are joking, right? That is the stuff scams are made of. RTFF.

    Read the forum. Never make an up front deposit. Someone is trying to get you robbed. Maybe that is the running joke with you, given your username. Have you ever heard that sarcasm does not work with texting? The same applies here. Since I am not familiar with your schtick, that is all I will say about that.

    Dick.

  14. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    You should absolutely send her 250 before ever meeting her. That never goes wrong. / S.

    She's already changed cities.
    Thanks so much! Exactly the direction I needed.

  15. #810

    Kayla

    Just messaged her over the last 48 hours and got the same. She said 1200 ppm which, at that point, I can get a legit porn star or get two local attractive providers at the same time. I said that's far too high, said I'd paid 3 in the past (figuring maybe she'd come down to 5 or 6) abut nope. Said "that's too bad: and that was that. If she thinks she's getting that, good luck to her, there's girls just as if not more attractive seeking several bills less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Literally doing the lord's work here.

    Kayla quoted me $1,200!! That chick is certified insane. I told her we're in totally different ballparks and that's not going to work and all she had to say was bummer. I think she just throws shit at the wall to see what will stick.

    Nicole seems cool, been messaging her just to see how things go when she gets back.

    Met Hannah before, she's pretty cool. A bit awkward but very sexually open. Also a bit odd. Straight up doesn't have a bed so you're going to be doing it on the floor but I think she might be getting one soon. That said, we fucked for a solid half hour under one do the cabanas by her pool the first night we hung out which was a total experience. Careful with the creampies though, she's not on BC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape