Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1083
-
08-19-25 15:43 #843Regular Member

Posts: 20Sage High End Diner
Had quite a bit of back and forth via text. She canceled on our first meet last minute but kept in touch. Picked out the most expensive restaurant she could find in her area I am guessing so no loss there. Reached out again a few weeks later to meet up for a quick familiarization, place not as $$ so got the "usually I get at least $100 to show love just for a meet up" text right before heading out. I passed. She's very cute and shared some really cute photos via some of the texts, but I don't do anything over the top like that just to meet, but to each his own.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a0806370ba5e
-
08-19-25 13:52 #842Senior Member

Posts: 384Sarah. Facetime scammer
Talks a good game. Requires a Facetime before meeting. Wants $100 for that. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-89565e21eaa8
-
08-19-25 13:00 #841Senior Member

Posts: 64Chloe GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-26b36c5efc4d
Slow comms. Wants 700-1 k after a 4-5 offer, major GPS.
-
08-19-25 12:05 #840Regular Member

Posts: 20Definitely thinking it was him then. Wow! Initially thought it was a scam and that he was just a really bad actor. The poor guy was holding on for love I suppose and just trying to see what she was getting into. Damn what a life!! I definitely run low profile with my head on a swivel always for sure. Your first encounter sounds good but agree not worth it with a stalking boyfriend to consider. Hopefully she's safe and appreciate the reply!
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 11:42 #839Senior Member

Posts: 64First time mid May (met for drinks at a bar, she came over the following day), second time mid June. She tried to follow up a few more times and stopped messaging early July. The boyfriend was Hispanic IIRC, like Colombian and didn't speak any English from what I was told. That situation sketched me out which also influenced me not meeting again. I believe on the second meet she left her phone in her car (their shared car) and I picked her up since he may also have had her location. Either way probably not worth it if you need clean opsec like me.
Originally Posted by PanosBob39
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 10:22 #838Regular Member

Posts: 20Sophia
Just curious at what timeframe did you meet up with Sophia. Comms with her for quite a bit a couple months back but the weirdest thing the night we were supposed to finally meet up. Some weird acting dude looked like he was trying to film me with his phone at the bar so I started filming him back and left. Haha. She never showed and he showed right about the time she was supposed to. Just wondering if this might have been the live in boyfriend you mentioned. Very weird evening to say the least as I though she was a fake after that.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 09:26 #837Senior Member

Posts: 64Notes
Some older intel from girls I don't see anymore along with some new ones I'm sussing out.
Melanie: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-64d6852a91b4.
Don't waste your time. Wants $450 just to get drinks or dinners.
Kimberly: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d9a8ce12f98b.
Terrible comms. Sounded like she was open to casual but takes forever to reply / ghosts.
Essie: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-1ab54ff04e99.
More terrible comms. Will disappear for a month after hitting you up so never even got a chance to meet.
Shelby / don't remember username: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f5c571b1623e.
27 in Sarasota. If profile doesn't link it's because she blocks you as soon as you go to text. Short thicc fit girl. Loud in person and extremely full of herself. She seems to be seeing a LOT of people, like new guy every day type. I did 500/ meet but only met one time because her opsec is terrible (real full name, real number) and she has a boyfriend she shares her location with and almost got busted. Wanted covered, didn't even want to give head, didn't want to get on top. Managed to get all and BBFS but she just went on about how good she is and she should get a "bonus" for it. Then to boot she got clingy over text. Shame because she's hot but couldn't deal with her personality enough to even want to see her again.
AB: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-61596d738403.
Cool girl, very normal. Looks better in pics than in person IMO but it's her and that's her current shape. 500/ meet, BBFS cip, don't believe she's on bc so wouldn't expect that. She'd just always meet in gym clothes / no makeup which I didn't love. Looks a lot like Catherine Heigl in person which isn't my type either. Saw her a few times. Good comms, easy to setup, no meet and greet. She's very active on the site so this could be her job.
Shay: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-351a58d51b04.
Moved here recently, going through divorce or something and moved back to coparent. Met for drinks, good convo and pretty face. She's experienced and I think overly confident about how hot she is though, but we did 400-5 ppm (can't remember, it was late) then went back to the room. Bbfscip. Sex was basic and rushed after she talked a big game. Hit me up the next day to meet again (of course for a ppm) which I can't stand, so didn't meet again. Poor value compared to my three regular girls.
Sophia: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-efb3c3670822.
Really nice girl, but odd personality and very low energy / annoyed type. Self described as hyper sexual. Sex was great the first time, not the second. Has recurring drama with an ex boyfriend she's still living with. Didn't seem very put together on the second meet so didn't see her again. 400 pm bbfscip.
-
08-11-25 10:18 #836Senior Member

Posts: 384Recent Intel
Here is some details on some ladies currently very active. No other details to share. YMMV.
Lanie, 28 - Cute but not hot Latina. All the Latina's seem to want 600. She wants 700 and covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-0c7b4244a51e
Bee, 31 - 500 and covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-2c7a338b9a3f
Izza, 19 - Online only.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-238d30202608
-
08-10-25 23:44 #835Senior Member

Posts: 632Same girl
I've seen her in Knoxville. I'm in from outtatown. Funny seeing this post down here.
Dj.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:32 #834Senior Member

Posts: 89Similar experience
I travel between nj and Tampa and she would have been convenient. However, same thing she freaked out when I counted and blocked me as well!!
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 14:32 #833Senior Member

Posts: 626Nicole
Similar experience. She asked for 750 and I countered with 500 which she accepted. I asked about condoms since I've had a vasectomy and test in July with proof, she said not a chance.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 14:27 #832Senior Member

Posts: 384It's been at least a year since I had conversations with her. This is a new profile. It's possible that it's a fake. More likely she's just back trying looking for more consistent money. Filming clips isn't exactly lucrative unless she leans all the way in with OF and promoting. My recollection is she was keeping that past on the down low. Poorly obviously LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith31
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 12:00 #831Regular Member

Posts: 23Someone met her? The profile isn't even selfie verified. Sounds like a fake to me.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 11:13 #830Senior Member

Posts: 384Sorry, I made the previous post from my phone and didn't have the links I found.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/models/selena-lust#_tabVideos.
FYI, I recall her agreeing to 400. I think it was 500 with anal.
-
08-05-25 00:39 #829Senior Member

Posts: 378Yep
I did exacly. That and it told me $3 per search or some horseshit. So I spent 5 minutes, couldn't find it and then found Liz vicious anal and let that carry me through LOL. I'm not burning calories on free porn but I'm happy to take recommendations if someone knew where to look for her.
Originally Posted by TrentWilliams
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



