Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 901 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13120
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759


    -cq.
    I've talked with Kenzie, but not met her. Price was the same.

  2. #13119

    Ginny and Kenzie

    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759

    -cq.

  3. #13118

    Queen petty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    I know she does duos with Leigh in forest park. Does she go by any other name?
    Been thinking about this one myself. Anyone know rates.

  4. #13117

    Queen Petty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find any current info on Queen Petty. There was one positive review from several years ago. Has anyone had an recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/958836355136
    I know she does duos with Leigh in forest park. Does she go by any other name?

  5. #13116

    Sammi

    Anyone still in contact with Sammi? Been around for years. Escort and sugarbaby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191108_173926_8911.jpg‎   Resized_received_659067507852064(3).jpg‎  

  6. #13115

    Mistress Kimmi

    I saw she was back for a hot second. I was out of town when she posted last. Her phone number is dead now. Does anyone know if she's still available or is she gone again?

  7. #13114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Queen Petty

    I wasn't able to find any current info on Queen Petty. There was one positive review from several years ago. Has anyone had an recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/958836355136

  8. #13113

    Maryannsummers

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Lonilei143 is the new and one of many alias she uses. First time Butterface reveal in Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonilei143
    Tried to set up a visit with Maryann last week. When she wanted a deposit, I declined. Then she got upset. Why do they think they get a deposit with a history of flaking out in the reviews?

  9. #13112

    Lonilei143

    Lonilei143 is the new and one of many alias she uses. First time Butterface reveal in Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonilei143

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Just don't.
    There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
    Now she is going by MagicMary.
    Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
    https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
    https://x.com/Maryannaclimax

  10. #13111

    Misspolycincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny29  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on misspolycincinnati. I'm interested in booking a session. And was wondering if it's worth it. Couldn't find any reviews on her.
    I have never seen her, but have followed her on socials for a few years. She seems rather unpredictable. Very sexy and crazy potentially in a good way. Wants to be a dominant. Has her place that looks like a dungeon. Seems very kink-friendly.

  11. #13110

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    She's a beautiful girl who could really make bank.

  12. #13109

    Misspolycincinnati

    Does anyone have any info on misspolycincinnati. I'm interested in booking a session. And was wondering if it's worth it. Couldn't find any reviews on her.

  13. #13108

    Shania

    Fake Scammer Not Real Just someone jerkin chains maybe someone outing a ex girlfriend. Take your pick

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    .

  14. #13107

    Good guy

    Gang, Cinci Red is a good Guy. Totally legit. Just deciding it's time to start sharing the wealth of knowledge which is good for all of us. We all have to start somewhere, I remember when I first started too. But, all is good here. No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.

  15. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.
    Just joined dude. Divorced 13 years, in my 50's with money. So was doing sugaring mostly for the last decade, and I came across this site, AMP life and joined. Still navigating what could be helpful to the men here. Had good exchanges with some members so far!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape