rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 901 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13105

    Hmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?
    You have shared this vast wealth of knowledge in your 7 posts, but only a semi-review for one girl.

  2. #13104
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    I was on it for a while. The bigger cities like. Newyork has good inventory. It was pretty sad in our area.

    Ob.
    Thanks OB. Yeah when I put in filters it really cut down the Inventory.

    May be useful in my business travel if I am near a bigger city. I'll stay on here in Cincinnati and see if I come across any to report on.

  3. #13103

    Pure.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?
    I was on it for a while. The bigger cities like. Newyork has good inventory. It was pretty sad in our area.

    Ob.

  4. #13102

    Pure

    Have been able to find younger pay-to-play / UTR on regular dating Apps (specifically Hinge has been great), and the Seeking and SecretBenefits that are more geared to sugary, but a lot of NSA pay-to-play to be had. I know it is a bit of work filtering through the BS, but I have had a heard of Unicorns there. I just came across Pure and it seems to be promising as pretty transparent. Wondering if any of you who use these alternative sites had luck with Pure?

  5. #13101

    Baybii Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to answer my own question. I saw Baybii Redd today. Decent hotel, no smoke smell in room. Pics in ad are accurate; friendly redhead. Very, very good BBBJ and CFS. What's not to like?

    I met her duo partner but did not partake; she is a tall and somewhat big black lady.

  6. #13100

    Any info on Baybi Redd?


  7. #13099

    Intel or has anyone seen this provider


  8. #13098

    Your sexy little secret

    Hello Gentleman. I was wondering if anyone has any intel on this one. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/001906225457
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA2NDc3NWQwM2IyN2M0MWUyNWVjMTNhNzI4OGRlNjMxNWE1Zjg0.jpg‎  

  9. #13097

    Long in the tooth Sheri

    She may be in her 50's but certainly looks about 8-10 years older, hence the photoshop'd photos. 5 K seems about 200 too much. Furthermore, the very idea of sending a Photo of a Government Issued I'd and Employment Screening is a big NO, actually hell no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Smokeshow Cougar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri#photos.

  10. #13096

    Anyone?

    Smokeshow Cougar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri#photos.

  11. #13095

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
    Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.

    I'm going back next week to sample FS.

    Snob.
    I spent some time with Andi and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She was a bit shy at first which is to be expected. Thanks for the intel Snobalone! She is in a spartan apartment in south Covington and I felt safe. The street parking is an issue but I was able to park in the driveway. Communication was really good and she was definitely sober two very big pluses. Very GFE and good conversation. Did I mention she has great natural breasts! I will definitely be repeating.

  12. #13094

    Like Chris Rock / Charlie Sheen Said.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with.
    You're not paying a provider to have sex with you -- you're paying them to leave you alone after the deed is done.

  13. #13093
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Shania

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her twice since she posted incall. She gave me an address but then stop responding both times I got close. Saw a good review of her a couple months ago. So hopefully we connect once.
    Last week I was right in of her address and policeman was cruising she offered to meet elsewhere but I changed my mind.

  14. #13092

    Wildcat

    I think she used to advertise as a wildcat, in the Sharonville / Blue Ash area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.

  15. #13091

    Shania

    Funny, I had just seen her STG ad for the 1st time yesterday, and my immediate thought was. There is a shit ton of crazy in those eyes! Then I see why'alls post about her being a space cadet. So looks like I haven't lost all of my "reading" skillz as I've reached my 60's LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I've contacted her a couple times but usually flakes. Or she has GPS. There aren't a lot of reports on her but she's one I've been trying to check off my list. It's a shame she can't host, she might be TGTBT. The looks are there and the menu is there but she kind of seems like a space cadet. If she could set up an incall somewhere, even just for a day or 2, she'd make a killing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape