Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 13510
-
07-15-25 06:22 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 73Shania ghost
I tried to see her twice since she posted incall. She gave me an address but then stop responding both times I got close. Saw a good review of her a couple months ago. So hopefully we connect once.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 21:13 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 57Looks like fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/219839061045
Anyone have any info on her or have any experience with her? Comms, donations, goods, bads?
-
07-14-25 21:08 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 57Cinna-bun?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/896077520451
She has always been on the thicker side but, after seeing her the other day I wonder if she has a bun in the oven. Service has always been great and she doesn't give up!
-
07-14-25 21:04 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 57I agree, I've contacted her a couple times but usually flakes. Or she has GPS. There aren't a lot of reports on her but she's one I've been trying to check off my list. It's a shame she can't host, she might be TGTBT. The looks are there and the menu is there but she kind of seems like a space cadet. If she could set up an incall somewhere, even just for a day or 2, she'd make a killing.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 20:59 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 330Shania wacko?
I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
-
07-14-25 20:30 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 57She makes a lot of unsolicited text. Can be really risky if you're not careful. Her services used to be pretty damn good. But her appearance has taken a dive and seems to be desperate.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 17:21 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 57Lenny, PM me information on her please.
Originally Posted by Lenny6746
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 17:14 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 362EmaLee
Someone seriously wrong with EmaLee. She is using two numbers and saying one was hijacked but giving the same information and location on both.
Numbers ending in 3538 & 7164. Sending unsolicited messages. Run don't walk to the nearest exit.
-
07-12-25 20:41 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 2246Destiny Dash
The reviews for Destiny Dash on the oThER site (406920) seem suspicious. All three accounts that posted reviews for her have also reviewed the exact same other providers including Bentley Bonds (406064) another suspiciously reviewed account. All three reviews mention the exact same activities in the exact same order in similar writing style.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7869482.htm?cat=1
-
07-12-25 11:56 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 87Pictures Have Metadata Which Often Includes Your Location
Really good advice here. Remember that a lot of phones will geo-stamp the pictures you take by default. It's a "feature" to help you search and find them later or organize your photos by where you took them. In reality if you're not careful, you are sending your exact location to someone when you send them a picture. Audit your mobile devices and decide if you really want this "feature" turned on. If you engage in hobbying from a burner phone -- and you should -- I can think of no reason to have this enabled.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 06:10 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 150I don't send a pic
I do not provide a picture. If I did I would ask her to provide a recent picture of her self that is more than a face picture. She does have pictures on Tryst but those do not look like a lady that is 5' 2" and 150 lbs.
Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234
[View Original Post]
Remember you have the money so think wisely. You have the upper hand. Do not be afraid to say no.
Most importantly be respectful. Respect will go a long way. Never ask for nudes. If they send them great so ladies do not like it. Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.
-
07-12-25 01:54 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 245Andi in Covington
Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.
I'm going back next week to sample FS.
Snob.
-
07-12-25 00:22 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 1053Haha
Yeah she is young and legit and not for everyone, so yes vetting is required. Most higher end girls (GFE / PSE) worth seeing require some sort of vetting. The low end girls who will see any John Hancock with a phone are not the ones you want.
Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 22:39 #13077Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen Laney? Not much going on in NKY but looks decent
-
07-11-25 12:30 #13076Regular Member

Posts: 8She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





