Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 13510
-
01-05-25 13:51 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 88New?
Looks to be new. Pictures seem to be recent (meta data) and tin eye doesn't show anywhere else. Seems cute and nearby.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181039701
-
01-05-25 11:24 #12819Senior Member

Posts: 260Dawn
I recently met (second time) with this busty MILF. She was located in a comfortable location in NKY. Dawn is sometimes hard to reach as noted in these previous reviews but I was able to reach her after a couple of tries. I find she usually responds better to texts and the her number in her current ad is different from when we met earlier. I think I may have been trying her old number at first. I really like the new pics she has posted and they are very accurate. She has put on a little weight but it looks very good on her and as mentioned it has enhanced her already curvy ass and boobs. I find her to be sexy and very attractive. She has aged extremely well. It is nice to be with a mature and experienced lady. Return visits? Oh yeah.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180919248
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 09:23 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 93Filter
Pro tip for the less tech-savvy among us: all of her photos have a filter that completely changes her entire face. Might as well be wearing a Halloween mask.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 18:25 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 2246Jesse Jane / Mary Ann Summers / MagicMary
Don't. Just don't.
There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
Now she is going by MagicMary.
Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.
https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
https://x.com/Maryannaclimax
-
01-03-25 05:46 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 324Goth Bunny GoofBall
This girl is pathetic, more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind to say the least. The "prolific name changer" is always begging for money or complaining about something. Furthermore the whole goth, anime, gamer GoofBall nonsense is way overplayed and ridiculous. Quite frankly her online persona makes her look stupid (which is probably pretty accurate) and not worth her expected price tag or hassle. Poor gal is in need of a complete makeover and a lobotomy.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:42 #12815Senior Member

Posts: 100Look up goth or moxxie
She's been reported on a few times, keeps changing her name after she supposedly scams a few people; look up goth or moxxie or mia; seems to change every few months; I talked to her about a year ago and she wouldn't do anything without a deposit or without buying some content so didn't go anywhere.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:01 #12814Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone experience her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180306225
I am wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Her ad is kind of quirky and every once in a while I like a little oddity. She has been around a while but really can't find a review because she is using the name Bunny, and there are several escorts using that name. And none of the reports appear to be her.
-
01-02-25 19:26 #12813Senior Member

Posts: 225Dawn
I saw Dawn just before Christmas. She seemed to be doing well, I enjoyed my visit with her as usual! She has gained some weight but still looks good, sure made her boobs bigger. I have tried to reach her as well over the last few days and just as you have noted she seems to have disappeared. I would love to reach her as well!
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:25 #12812Senior Member

Posts: 362Dawn
I've known Dawn for some time. Haven't been able to see her for awhile.
She looks very different in her ad now. Anyone familiar with her lately?
Can't get a response. Strange because we were friends. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180919248
-
12-29-24 11:32 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 2246Mouth Of The South
Requires deposit for an unstated amount per Tryst. The two other websites scrape data and repurpose. Why would anyone go close to this yuck?
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 10:44 #12810Senior Member

Posts: 120Mouth of the south
I've asked about her here and I've also tried contacting her a couple times. No responses. I found all her social media too. Facebook,
Instagram, X. I think she's real but no solid contact yet. I'll update if I ever get anything back or set something up.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 23:58 #12809Senior Member

Posts: 330Mouth of the south. Any info?
She has posted on several sites, but no reviews. I am convinced that she's real because I found her FB page.
https://tryst.link/escort/mouthofthesouth
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nnati-15046682
https://escort13.com/post/102508031?currentPage=7
-
12-26-24 13:24 #12808Senior Member

Posts: 578Agree
Seriously doubt she's working with LEO. Seriously doubt also that her party supplies were ever restricted to weed, at least for very long. I usually assume bruises are from popping, which is actually a bit safer than intravenous drug use and slows down the effect, but also just not a good sign.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 22:46 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 826More concerned about her health than uncle
Hadn't heard the LE rumors swirling around Katie. But I have seen her recent photos and been very concerned about her health.
Katie lost weight recently and that part looks good. That's not the part I'm talking about. It's the appearance of what look like bruises and possibly scabs in her recent photos that keep me from seeing her again. A couple years ago, I used to see her somewhat regularly. We had a good vibe and she always provided great service whether at a Kenwood hotel or in her home. Then, I saw her again a year ago at a place off Sharon Road. It was a completely different expérience. She appeared to be high, twitchy (ex, being semi-freaked out and obsessing about imaginary lint and fuzz (there was none). Katie always smoked weed, but that time she acted like something stronger might have been in play. She also had a few skin eruptions. That plus the tweaking soured me on anymore visits.
I'd be interested in reading others' recent experiences with Katie. She used to amazing!
Originally Posted by JustLooking040
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 22:11 #12806Senior Member

Posts: 42Katie BTOTB
I know there were a few mongers worried about Katie working with LEO recently. For what its worth I saw her this past Friday and all was well. I was very cautious but there were only 3 cars in the lot and no suspicous lookong cars around so I took the risk. The visit was same as usual and I left happy.









Reply With Quote





