Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 37329
-
08-09-25 09:34 #35124Senior Member

Posts: 183Definitely Monkey. Drugs / alcohol + sex work = disaster. This lady is nuts. I saw her a while back. Her apartment was kind of a mess. Okay massages and tries to upsell stuff etc. Decent figure but visibly older now than before. I tried to book again but had a new phone number and she was accusing me of being a liar and claimed she never saw me. Very bizarre stuff when I had seen her a handful of times. I realized after a little while that she had to have been on some drugs or something. Noticed the weight loss, as well. Her attitude sucks and prices are too high. Anytime I see someone who has been around a long time posting every week or even every day, you know there is something off- either they have a monkey, communication sucks, service sucks, scammers, or something. It's a bad sign to me. Attractive and nice body, been doing it a long time, but can't keep a roster. The key is to find the good ones when they first get in the game and treat them right. Some do very well and be reliable for you, but sadly most choose to ruin their lives. I'll never understand it, some of these gals are charging what my CPA charges per hour and they pay zero taxes and have nothing to show for it but fewer teeth, a visible rib cage, and track marks. I think this lady is at the end of the road. Looks so desperate now practically begging to do body rubs. I saw her new profile on tryst and you get past the first paragraph and think, gee this lady sounds like a total ****. No thanks!
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 09:11 #35123Senior Member

Posts: 138757's Best & Addictive Monie
Don't waste your time on this one unless you like scammers asking for deposits. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/998028856411
Happy hunting brothers!
-
08-09-25 07:43 #35122Senior Member

Posts: 61Straight scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/150629074319
I followed up on a post just to test the waters of it was real. They post around 2 am, which was odd.
When I messaged the texts they sent was really broken up and not proper English context. Kept asking to buy content for meet.
Just wanted to post for awareness, Be safe out there.
-
08-08-25 23:50 #35121Senior Member

Posts: 92Sophi Fire
Has anyone seen her lately her picture looks like she's lost some weight and with her posting more often seems like there may be a monkey involved.
-
08-08-25 23:02 #35120Senior Member

Posts: 65Black utr
Bigger, not the type I usually go for but her technique is amazing, she's down to earth, and she doesn't have a habit.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 22:31 #35119Senior Member

Posts: 183Regina
Update on Regina- I wonder how many of the great comments about her were fake. Few other things to unpack- she's not 36. There was talks that JB was posting for her. She tells a story like she's just some lady from the west coast with bills and has only done this for a few weeks. However, her BBBJ skills were so good that I think that was a lie. Additionally, I was told she has a big black dude as her handler, so be cautious and make sure you're not being watched or your car can't be identified. Looks like she has a new number and now she has a new ad saying she's doing outcalls and car dates only. Something does not add up here. How much would you be willing to pay to pick her up and get road dome?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/095914586318
-
08-08-25 21:16 #35118Senior Member

Posts: 102Black UTR
What does she look like? (Body wise).
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 19:10 #35117Senior Member

Posts: 65Black UTR
Black UTR that was mentioned before is looking for guys who'll pay her reasonable rates, not ghost, and not be a dickhead. Let me know.
-
08-08-25 18:11 #35116Regular Member

Posts: 55Chester Latina
Followed up with one on alligator at the days and. Comms were good, a little too good. I asked if she spoke English and she said not much. But the responses were pretty good English. No mention of time or roses. Parked. She asked for pic of place. I sent. Noticed 2 men in pick ups, one white and one orange. Orange truck parked a little funny. White truck was just kinda sitting. I got a little uneasy and pulled out with white truck following. She texted asking if I was still here. I said yes and she sent room number. I lost white truck in traffic by switching lanes at the last second at a red light. Texted her about her 2 friends in the trucks and response was don't worry about them. Just come up to the room. I try to follow my gut these days. I've learned the hard way. Be safe.
-
08-08-25 18:00 #35115Senior Member

Posts: 316A few years ago I wrote a review and commented how good she was but that she had been 40 for the last 10 years. Well she sent me a nasty message and a few white knights posted about how I must be the problem hoping she would pat them on the head. Nobody cares about your age just be good service. Everyguy already praises you.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 15:37 #35114Senior Member

Posts: 319Henny
For sure the last time I saw her I had to walk away because she had gotten to look that scary. She was 70 lbs at best.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 12:11 #35113Senior Member

Posts: 677I've been seeing her for 15 years or so and she's always been 41. Last I went there were two kids playing in the front yard as well as several cars there. It put me off so I cancelled. She's got fantastic big tits though if that's your thing and I've never bad l had a bad time with her but I do think she's not as low mileage as she claims.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 08:57 #35112Senior Member

Posts: 156Lynn
She's been around for a long time. I remember her posting on CL years ago. I'm sure she's older than the 41 she has on her STG profile. Think I'll add her to my bucket list.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 08:23 #35111Senior Member

Posts: 319Henny
In the beginning she had mean backshots for a petite girl and her head game was A1.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 06:59 #35110Senior Member

Posts: 222Henny
She was sexy as hell at one time. She was my go-to girl for a long time. There towards the end though, she was starting to look rough. That along with her attitude and time wasting made it not worth the trouble anymore. It'd be nice to find another with an ass like hers.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





